What movie are you watching?

Forge

I just watched Wonder Woman 1984 on HBO Max over the Christmas break, hated it. I came in wanting to like it, I really did as I enjoyed the hell out of the first movie, but it wasn't good at all. There's so many plot holes in this movie, I'm surprised none of the actors fell through them and broke their neck during filming, topped off with such horrid pacing. It was a total snooze to get through. When your movie is 2 and a half hours and only 15-20 or so minutes of action, most of it at the end, your characters better be hella interesting, and they weren't in the slightest. There's clunky dialog with boring character arcs that go nowhere throughout the bulk of the movie after that cheesy mall scene, which left me cringing. This is to say nothing of all the aforementioned plot holes during that time, and some real headscratchers at that.

Oh, and Wonder Woman totally raped that guy. WTF were they thinking? If the roles were reversed, everyone would rightfully be calling for WB execs' and Patty Jenkins' head on a platter. This is as bad, if not worse than the "Martha" shyt in BvS.

Family Video has gone under and is closing all stores. Heartbroken. That was the coolest place when I was a teen cause before that my only movie rental place exposure had been the sh**** one attached to a laundromat and FV was movie Mecca. I knew this day was coming. FV was the GOAT for buying used Blu-ray’s, you could get movies that never drop from $20 anywhere for like $4 there. 

Im standing on the edge of the rail of the Golden Gate Bridge and looking over 

Edited by Ty21

28 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Watching Killers on Netflix with the wife. Ashton Kutcher has so much more natural charisma than Katherine Heigl its funny.  Easy to see why her career dried up.

So, yeah, this was pretty bad. The idea is there for a good movie, but this was not it.  Had a couple laughs at least. 

D+

19 hours ago, bigbadbuff said:

So i just watched Shawshank Redemption for the first time. 

Nice

One of those movies I just have to watch anytime I catch it on TV. Same as Goodfellas, Godfather, Donnie Brasco

Edited by Shockwave
  • Like 1