Trade Rumors and Discussion

RaidersAreOne

6 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Rodgers has no shot at Jeopardy.

He now has about half of Packers fans hating him.

His overall likability has dropped dramatically from when he was the 3rd most popular guest host of Jeopardy.

He was likeable at some point? Must have been before he got drafted. 😆

• Like 1

On 7/25/2021 at 3:33 AM, y*so*blu said:
On 7/24/2021 at 8:48 PM, SkippyX said:

His overall likability has dropped dramatically from when he was the 3rd most popular guest host of Jeopardy.

He was likeable at some point? Must have been before he got drafted. 😆

Have you seen him on McAfees podcast? Rodgers is a ot more likeable than I ever thought.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TENINCH said:

Are they comparing Pippen and Jordan to Cobb and Rodgers? 

As Norm mentioned, it's Rodgers and Adams, as it's also Adams' tweet too.

But it's less a comparison of Rodgers to Jordan etc, and more a nod to the idea of the Last Dance, in the sense that these established teammates are entering this season knowing that this is very likely the last time they'll play together, and that the makeup of the team will be significantly different after this year, so this is it.

The Packers will likely have a 2020 Saints like reckoning next year, they're going to have to offload a huge number of starters.

Edited by Coffee & Contemplation
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, HTTRDynasty said:

Give them all the 1st round picks… forever

No, no, don't do that - don't force me to watch Cal, Caserio and Easterby getting multiple picks. That'll keep me around long enough to grow insane after they draft multiple Sony Michel/N'Keal Harry-types.

Let them mess this trade up, let me walk away in peace. I've earned that, a clean break after 20 years of incompetence.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ET80 said:

No, no, don't do that - don't force me to watch Cal, Caserio and Easterby getting multiple picks. That'll keep me around long enough to grow insane after they draft multiple Sony Michel/N'Keal Harry-types.

Let them mess this trade up, let me walk away in peace. I've earned that, a clean break after 20 years of incompetence.

As a fellow fan of a moribund franchise, I feel for you. 

As a fan of a team whose division rival may be trading for a top 5 QB at some point soon, I need them to give up the record in 1st round picks. 

35 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

As a fellow fan of a moribund franchise, I feel for you. 

As a fan of a team whose division rival may be trading for a top 5 QB at some point soon, I need them to give up the record in 1st round picks. 

I can understand this. I don't like it, but I do understand this.

Good luck, we shall dance this dance until one of us is victorious...

• Like 1