Notable Stats and Observations

Hunter2_1

4 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

My point is. Why not wear a regular suit and call it a day? 

I could ask the same question.  Why wear a regular suit and call it a day? 

I get what you are saying too.  And LIS, I don't really care so much if people agree with what he wears.  If you think he should wear a suit instead, fair enough.  That's your personal taste and I would respect that.  But calling someone a tool because they don't follow your fashion codes (obviously not directed at you because you aren't the one who said it)?  Just dumb as hell.  Everyone should be able to wear what they want.  And saying he's promoting a "rich white woman image" is just foolish.  It suggests there's another image he should be promoting, when in reality everyone is their own person.

Edited by iknowcool
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, iknowcool said:

I could ask the same question.  Why wear a regular suit and call it a day? 

I get what you are saying too.  And LIS, I don't really care so much if people agree with what he wears.  If you think he should wear a suit instead, fair enough.  That's your personal taste and I would respect that.  But calling someone a tool because they don't follow your fashion codes (obviously not directed at you because you aren't the one who said it)?  Just dumb as hell.  Everyone should be able to wear what they want.  And saying he's promoting a "rich white woman image" is just foolish.  It suggests there's another image he should be promoting, when in reality everyone is their own person.

Im standing by what I’ve said before on this

im glad cam wears what he wants, everyone should. Cam is a fun guy.

But I’m still gonna poke fun when he looks silly.

6 hours ago, iknowcool said:

How is he trying to promote anything?  It's literally just his style.  Dude walks and rides around uptown Charlotte the same way.  Can an individual not have different tastes than you without trying to promote something? 

It's crazy how concerned football fans be over another person's choice of clothing lol like who the hell cares?  NBA players dress the same way and nobody makes nearly the same kind of fuss over it (for obvious reasons).  Unless you think drinking wine and smoking a cigar is exclusive to rich white women lol

So hard to deal with NFL media these days for this reason.  Damn near nobody can act different in any way without it being considered a problem.  Not like Newton is forcing ya'll to watch the video; he made it so he can discuss his injury.  Dude admitted he tried to hide an injury so he could play and that HE went up to the coaches and front office to tell them he wasn't the best option anymore, and the only thing you guys can take from the clip is what he wears.  What a joke.  When Luck takes himself out of the equation for injuries, he's praised.  Newton does it?  "Oh man, look at what he's trying to promote!"  

But I guess dressing differently makes someone a tool nowadays.  Despite the fact 99.9% of what is worn nowadays would be seen as toolish in the early 1900s.  I guess those trendsetters were tools too (unless you think jeans were always fashionable).  Like who is anyone to say what someone should be wearing?  Newton doesn't wear anything obscene.  He's not exposing himself.  He dresses what he considers to be fashionable.  We all grew up learning that everyone has different personal tastes and I highly doubt I wear what you wear.  So who cares?  Stop being so judgemental of other people, because I'm positive someone could judge the things you wear just as much.  Beyond Newton's clothing, being less judgemental is just a good life lesson in general.  Nobody is a tool because of the choice of clothes they wear, especially when they are not offensive or obscene in nature.

He's just coming off as this attention craving phony. I couldn't watch more that 20 seconds of that video. You know he told them to start filming before he lit up his cigar and said "are we ready?" Tool.

What makes it worse is that he's been arguably the worst QB in the league since last November, yet he's still obviously trying to build his brand. It's embarrassing to watch.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, iknowcool said:

How is he trying to promote anything?  It's literally just his style.  Dude walks and rides around uptown Charlotte the same way.  Can an individual not have different tastes than you without trying to promote something? 

It's crazy how concerned football fans be over another person's choice of clothing lol like who the hell cares?  NBA players dress the same way and nobody makes nearly the same kind of fuss over it (for obvious reasons).  Unless you think drinking wine and smoking a cigar is exclusive to rich white women lol

So hard to deal with NFL media these days for this reason.  Damn near nobody can act different in any way without it being considered a problem.  Not like Newton is forcing ya'll to watch the video; he made it so he can discuss his injury.  Dude admitted he tried to hide an injury so he could play and that HE went up to the coaches and front office to tell them he wasn't the best option anymore, and the only thing you guys can take from the clip is what he wears.  What a joke.  When Luck takes himself out of the equation for injuries, he's praised.  Newton does it?  "Oh man, look at what he's trying to promote!"  

But I guess dressing differently makes someone a tool nowadays.  Despite the fact 99.9% of what is worn nowadays would be seen as toolish in the early 1900s.  I guess those trendsetters were tools too (unless you think jeans were always fashionable).  Like who is anyone to say what someone should be wearing?  Newton doesn't wear anything obscene.  He's not exposing himself.  He dresses what he considers to be fashionable.  We all grew up learning that everyone has different personal tastes and I highly doubt I wear what you wear.  So who cares?  Stop being so judgemental of other people, because I'm positive someone could judge the things you wear just as much.  Beyond Newton's clothing, being less judgemental is just a good life lesson in general.  Nobody is a tool because of the choice of clothes they wear, especially when they are not offensive or obscene in nature.

I agree. But dude is corny.

Did anyone see the Daniel Jones propaganda on Red Zone today?

He was 20-22 with a TD on passes that went less than 10 air yards.

Too bad the NFL requires you to throw medium and deep (3-9 with 2 picks)

Points per drive against DC this year.

• Carson Wentz 3.56
  • Dak Prescott 3.44
    • identical to Wentz except the did not go for 2.
  • Mitch Trubisky 2.67
  • Daniel Jones 1.55

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

You guys also shut down our run game in week one, and that shouldn't be overlooked. We don't have the big name like those three, but our running game is absolutely legit and I'm kind of upset we aren't mentioned in that tweet

In the two games following week one, Breida has averaged 7.27 yards per carry (26 / 189) and mostert 6.5 ypc (25 / 162). 

Against you, we averaged 3.33 yards per carry on 30 rushes. Only mostert was above 4ypc 

Your run d is absolutely legit