GDT: at Seahawks - 09/27 @4:25pm - Team 40 Burger

Texas_OutLaw7

2020-cowboys-vs-seahawks.jpg

We are on to the Seahawks.

• Wilson is the best QB we have faced (and an argument can be made he is the best WE WILL FACE).
  • Our passrush can't hit home, expect Russ to cook.
  • Can we make this a battle of QBs? We had Peyton & Romo have an epic duel, maybe Dak and Russ can do the same.
  • Will this be the highest the highest scoring game in league history?
  • We get to face off against Adams, who many of us wanted here.

Tune in next time to see how our hero's face this challenge.

Edited by Texas_OutLaw7

3 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Let's get some our foes in here:

@Counselor, @showtime, @animaltested, @SaveOurSonics, @pf9, @Malfatron

How are you folks liking Adams thus far? Also, how does a genetically engendered mutant in DK get a chance to play against mere humans?

Adams is great getting another sack and what not. DK being engendered really helps him get in touch with his feminine side which the locker room needs. Oh and uh I’m a Broncos fan... 

• Like 1

We were so lucky yesterday. Mental lapse of judgement on Falcons allowed us to win. However with that said...the Seahawks look very good. Last nights game against Patriots was super impressive. If we play like we did yesterday we will not have a chance. I think we can build off some positives but if we have turnovers like yesterday, the Seahawks will put the pedal down and not look back. The one thing that needs to happen is stop the run game and control Wilson. It seems like you can bother him by brining corner blitzes from the slot. 

Have to think Tyron gets held out another week, and La'el can't come off IR till after this game. So the onus is again on the iOL to make space for Zeke, coaching staff to scheme around a less than ideal OL, and Dak and the receiving corps to make some plays. Good news is Seattle's pass rush is, surprisingly, less potent than Atlanta's, and if you have to go on the road to face them it's a reprieve to do so without their fans.

Not expecting a win, but we could well take part in the highest scoring game of the week again. SEA's defense is no great shakes outside of two HOF talents in Wagner and Adams who essentially carry the unit. Wilson and their receivers, on the other hand... just terrifying. Carson looks spry as well, and their OL isn't the disaster it used to be. But mostly, Russ.

I think we should take heart in the fact that really this team Had almost zero problems throwing the ball against the falcons even with out their top three OT. It was the fumbles that gave ATL 20 points in the game.  On the other side yes we struggled to get stops.  
Seattle will be even harder to contain.  I just don’t see how we stop Wilson Carson Locket and comp. I don’t know who their main TE is but I think they are not up to the level of who we faced so far.  I just hope that slows Nolan to blitz  Smith amd or woods a lot. If we get Lewis and Brown back that would be a huge lift to the D. I know there is a lot of hate for Awuzie and while yes he had a bad game he did make some plays and most of his problems IMO were on complicated pass routes and to be fair there are very few CB who could handle Ridley 1on1 all over the field and not get torched 

Cowboys rotated Darian Thompson, Brandon Carr and Daryl Worley at safety Sunday opposite Xavier Woods. DC Mike Nolan would like to commit to one once someone jumps out. Not there yet. "At this point right now, we're going to continue to work those guys."

I can name 4 guys off the top of my head who would probably help immediately. 
Edited by WizardHawk

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:
Cowboys rotated Darian Thompson, Brandon Carr and Daryl Worley at safety Sunday opposite Xavier Woods. DC Mike Nolan would like to commit to one once someone jumps out. Not there yet. "At this point right now, we're going to continue to work those guys."

I can 4 guys off the top of my head who would probably help immediately. 

I didn't even notice Carr played.

Why can't we play Wilson. Or sign ET. Or Reid. Or anyone.