Week #5 - General Football Talk

Blackstar12

1 minute ago, Calamity_Cometh said:

I'm really happy for the Browns and their competitive winning start. I hope it continues for their fans.

I couldn't give a rat's *** about their fans, but I do think Baker being solid is a really good storyline for the league. Gives the league a compelling villain, or at least a divisive star.

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

He went to University of Phoenix Online, did you know that?

Imagine being such a genius that your school says "Don't even worry about coming into classes in person, just stay home and work on your brain smarts, we trust you"

1 hour ago, ThatJerkDave said:

But at this point, what do you do? Quinn has to go, but does that really help next year's team?Ā 

Absolutely it does when a message isn't getting through anymore and the same ole same ole is losing you games.Ā  Then a new message and a new set of ideas and schemes can completely change a team to a winning record with enough talent.Ā  The Falcons have more than enough talent on the field it's not like we don't got really solid to really good players across most of the team.Ā  Some can be replaced for sure as can every team but were better off than most teams and with the talent we have it should be a very good landing spot for a HC wanting to hit the ground running for success.