Week 14 GDT

SteelKing728

Just now, The LBC said:

Houston is very capable of losing to them.  I'm not saying I'd favor it to happen, but it's far from outside the realm of possibility.

With the Texans defense, it's very much on the table. 

1 minute ago, NeptunePenguins said:

Be interesting to see how the NFC playoffs go. I think GB matches up well with all the teams in the NFC, but their weaknesses are mostly in the AFC. Wonder how it goes....

I think Green Bay CAN go toe to toe with just about any team in the league.

I also look at pretty much every team in the playoff picture and go "Oh yeah, they could totally get beat by them", too.

Just now, The LBC said:

Houston is very capable of losing to them.  I'm not saying I'd favor it to happen, but it's far from outside the realm of possibility.

Think the chances are very slight but that's fair. Can't say I see Watson dropping a game like that despite the Texans issues as a whole.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Think the chances are very slight but that's fair. Can't say I see Watson dropping a game like that despite the Texans issues as a whole.

This Texans defense just let Mitchell Trubisky throw for like 75%, 270 and 3 TDs.

It might not even be up to Watson.