Defense Discussion [2017]

CentralFC

33 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

I must say, I don't know much about Biegel. For those who do, is he a rook who could contribute day 1 or is he more of a project? 

Likely more of a project.  4th round pick that had not been practicing yet.  Hard to feel confident he will be much of a contributor early unless injuries at OLB require him to see a lot of snaps.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Likely more of a project.  4th round pick that had not been practicing yet.  Hard to feel confident he will be much of a contributor early unless injuries at OLB require him to see a lot of snaps.

idk,  as a draft prospect, I'd say he was more technically proficient than TJ Watt.

35 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

Guess you haven't seen the exhaustive study....

Only Packers players get away with holding

Go ask the Lions sub

Damn they are just as bad as their reddit. At least the Vikes fans on here seem nice and normal compared to the reddit ones.

43 minutes ago, PackyAttacky said:

Damn they are just as bad as their reddit. At least the Vikes fans on here seem nice and normal compared to the reddit ones.

I think the holding this amazing. They've convinced themselves there's an NFL conspiracy to let us hold. It's great. You only get that kind of delusion one way.

12 hours ago, squire12 said:

I liked Biegel's motor at Wisconsin and I do not think it is unrealistic to think that he might offer a little more than the 1 assisted tackle through 5 games that the current 4th OLBer has contributed. 

2 hours ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I think the holding this amazing. They've convinced themselves there's an NFL conspiracy to let us hold. It's great. You only get that kind of delusion one way.

Did I link the thread where I posted the gif of every pass play in that game and challenged them to point out one example of holding?

1 hour ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

What's everyone's thoughts on clay this year so far 

I think he's done a really nice job of playing football. By that I mean he's all over the place making plays. At times in the last couple years I felt like if he wasn't getting a sack he'd just disappear.  This year he's been very good at containing the edge and back to being really good dropping off the los into coverage. Not pro bowl Clay but damn solid play. 

Archived