Baltimore V Bills Who Wins?

mdonnelly21

Baltimore V Bills   

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I'll start defending Lamar once I'm more comfortable with the lead. I don't want to see what I know is going to happen to him in the media and the internets

But right now I'm REVELING

So what I'm about to say is really a bigger conversation to have another time, but basically...very recently, like just partway through this season, I've started actively rooting against the run-first QBs. If Lamar develops as a passer who can scramble of necessary, that's cool, but I don't want the QBs who have tons of runs called for them or shoot out of the pocket at a moment's notice the second things aren't perfect, to succeed. I don't mind the style of Josh Allen or Patrick Mahomes or even Russell Wilson, but when it gets to Murray/Jackson territory it starts to annoy me. It makes for fun, in a vacuum highlights, but I think my overall enjoyment of the game is lessened when its that prevalent. It's not what I want to see the QB doing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I am also impressed Buffalo is holding Baltimore’s run offense after they let Buffalo gash them for 160.

I think a lot of people underestimated McDermott and Frazier ability to scheme things up.

Bills run D is definitely an issue. But it is at it's worse when they play a QB they fear going over the top. They know Baltimore want's to run 30+ times.