Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 21 - Taco Bowl XXI POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

@Tk3@MookieMonstah@RuskieTitan@ravens5520@JoshstraDaymus@Counselor@rackcs@Glen@Malfatron@WideRight@wwhickok@YoungBucs15@swoosh@Scalamania@bucsfan333@EaglesPeteC@The Orca@Pickle Rick@RandyMossIsBoss@SirA1@El Ramster

Reiterating my PSA with tags

Draft ends when I wake up tomorrow morning no matter who has picks left. If you still have spots available on your active roster (non-PS), those positions will be autodrafted completely randomly from the pool of remaining players at those positions. Thus you should make up all your picks by the end of the day that may be outstanding.

Free agency opens  when I do this tomorrow meaning players can be cut/signed on a first-come, first-serve basis.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

@Tk3@MookieMonstah@RuskieTitan@ravens5520@JoshstraDaymus@Counselor@rackcs@Glen@Malfatron@WideRight@wwhickok@YoungBucs15@swoosh@Scalamania@bucsfan333@EaglesPeteC@The Orca@Pickle Rick@RandyMossIsBoss@SirA1@El Ramster

Reiterating my PSA with tags

Draft ends when I wake up tomorrow morning no matter who has picks left. If you still have spots available on your active roster (non-PS), those positions will be autodrafted completely randomly from the pool of remaining players at those positions. Thus you should make up all your picks by the end of the day that may be outstanding.

Free agency opens  when I do this tomorrow meaning players can be cut/signed on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Oh that's right. Traditionally, Free Agency doesn't even open up until after Week 1 so scratch this.

Aka, if you don't like the players/coaches that are autodrafted for you, too bad. You're stuck for them for at least one week. Should've finished your draft.

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Oh that's right. Traditionally, Free Agency doesn't even open up until after Week 1 so scratch this.

Aka, if you don't like the players/coaches that are autodrafted for you, too bad. You're stuck for them for at least one week. Should've finished your draft.

Tbh schnider is pretty good so wide right cant complain

23 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You get ‘em Nacho! 

57 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Great work Nacho and again, thanks for bringing me in.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Honestly think I did okay considering my lack of picks. Except OL. That OL is absolutely horrid.

I started off LOVING the early portion of my draft, and walked away at the end looking at my team at the end and not feeling great about it