Texans release JJ Watt

.Buzz

1 minute ago, Nick_gb said:

This one has to sting for Hou fans he’s meant so much to that franchise and community. The silver lining is they can watch their guy pick a team he WANTS to be on and hopefully go out with a ring. 

That's the hope. I'll end up buying a JJ Watt shirtzee once he signs elsewhere.

Or, I might get a Watt Wisconsin jersey.

He'll be a Ram.

I'm weirdly confident.

Cap room isn't really an issue - can move things around to make it happen, assuming he's willing to play for only $12-14 million.

He gets to team up with a contender, doesn't play in the AFC like his bros do, and gets to play with AD which has to be a dream for both of them.

Just now, ET80 said:

I'm actually catching up to @LETSGOBROWNIES, but @Forge uses his burners to keep me in 3rd.

But, that Watson trade will get me over the top.

I'm debating on how I can do something special for when Watson gets traded to combat your likes. 

I thought of "you get a free baby penguin for every like" campaign...that could get tricky though. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I'm debating on how I can do something special for when Watson gets traded to combat your likes. 

I thought of "you get a free baby penguin for every like" campaign...that could get tricky though. 

Just give me one thing. One thing.

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

He would trade all of the likes in the world to get Easterby fired.

honestly, I dont think things will get better unless Cal steps down or sells the team. Wasn't their a clip of him referring to his players as prisoners? Dude just isn't ever going to create an environment or hire people to create an environment in which players are going to be happy and stay and develop.