Jump to content

Texans release JJ Watt


Recommended Posts

This one has to sting for Hou fans he’s meant so much to that franchise and community. The silver lining is they can watch their guy pick a team he WANTS to be on and hopefully go out with a ring. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

@ET80, with all this texans BS are you getting enough sympathy likes to win the day like almost everyday or nah?

I'm actually catching up to @LETSGOBROWNIES, but @Forge uses his burners to keep me in 3rd.

But, that Watson trade will get me over the top.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Nick_gb said:

This one has to sting for Hou fans he’s meant so much to that franchise and community. The silver lining is they can watch their guy pick a team he WANTS to be on and hopefully go out with a ring. 

That's the hope. I'll end up buying a JJ Watt shirtzee once he signs elsewhere.

Or, I might get a Watt Wisconsin jersey.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

He'll be a Ram.

I'm weirdly confident.

Cap room isn't really an issue - can move things around to make it happen, assuming he's willing to play for only $12-14 million.

He gets to team up with a contender, doesn't play in the AFC like his bros do, and gets to play with AD which has to be a dream for both of them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ET80 said:

I'm actually catching up to @LETSGOBROWNIES, but @Forge uses his burners to keep me in 3rd.

But, that Watson trade will get me over the top.

I'm debating on how I can do something special for when Watson gets traded to combat your likes. 

I thought of "you get a free baby penguin for every like" campaign...that could get tricky though. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

He would trade all of the likes in the world to get Easterby fired.

Trade all the likes, sell a kidney and spend about 8-10 in prison.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Forge said:

I'm debating on how I can do something special for when Watson gets traded to combat your likes. 

I thought of "you get a free baby penguin for every like" campaign...that could get tricky though. 

Just give me one thing. One thing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

He would trade all of the likes in the world to get Easterby fired.

honestly, I dont think things will get better unless Cal steps down or sells the team. Wasn't their a clip of him referring to his players as prisoners? Dude just isn't ever going to create an environment or hire people to create an environment in which players are going to be happy and stay and develop. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

That's the hope. I'll end up buying a JJ Watt shirtzee once he signs elsewhere.

Or, I might get a Watt Wisconsin jersey.

 

That’s the hope for me as well, the dream is that he comes back home and does it! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...