Report: Rodgers Wants Out of Green Bay

Jaire_Island

I don't know what or who is legit anymore but saw this. Sorry if already posted. First time I've seen it reported that he may be talking to guys about joining him elsewhere. Who the hell knows at this point

Edited by cannondale

12 minutes ago, cannondale said:

I don't know what or who is legit anymore but saw this. Sorry if already posted. First time I've seen it reported that he may be talking to guys about joining him elsewhere. Who the hell knows at this point

The face of Judas.  Judas benedict Aaron ****** Rodgers.  Hope he continues that stance last thing I want is to have him in the Green and Gold ever again.  His name must be stricken from all Packer Lore.  No ring of fame.  No one shall ever speak his name again.  So shall it be written so shall it be done. Bet he speaks Latin too.  Now I really hate him!  Rat bastard...

Edited by Scoremore

36 minutes ago, cannondale said:

He is under contract, please Green Bay don't commit more dough to him

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Dov Kleiman just steals content from other people to gain tweets. This was reported last week.

2 hours ago, Scoremore said:

One of my favs.  Get your hands off me you damn dirty ***

I heard its also one of Aaron Rodgers favorite films. You two have so much in common, hopefully you can get back together. I know he broke your heart, but if Barry Badrinath can get over a ping pong paddle up the ***, you guys can get over this. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Striker said:

The Titanic sinks.

Jesus dies.

It was Earth all along.

Maggie shot Mr. Burns.

Bas**rd.     Kinda feel like you ruined a good movie with Winslet and DiCaprio I was about to rent for my VHS.

And now I know what happens with that Jesus guy, but was more interested in the 2 Corinthian fellas

I'm reading some pretty cool things about dinosaurs...anxious to see what's still around if you don't get around to spoiling that too