What TV Show Are You Watching?

Adrenaline_Flux

5 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

What is everyone's opinions on Mindhunter? Wife said that's the next show she wants to watch. Preview for the first season looks solid.

I really like it.  It's a little slow, but it keeps me intrigued the entire time.  Definitely recommend 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JTagg7754 said:

What is everyone's opinions on Mindhunter? Wife said that's the next show she wants to watch. Preview for the first season looks solid.

Absolutely love Mindhunter.  I'm a big fan of true crime podcasts, and one of the ones I really enjoy (True Crime Garage) interacts with John Douglas (who wrote the Mindhunter book.)  

If you like true crime, you will LOVE it.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

It starts getting amazing, last 3 or so episodes

Three more to go. I'll probably binge them tonight. The episode that I just watched, in black and white about the past, was real good. I'm trying to be vague to avoid any potential spoilers. I didn't expect it to be so relevant to what's going on today.

24 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Three more to go. I'll probably binge them tonight. The episode that I just watched, in black and white about the past, was real good. I'm trying to be vague to avoid any potential spoilers. I didn't expect it to be so relevant to what's going on today.

That's one of my favorites despite being hard to follow. Still, I think episode 9 is my #1 episode 

3 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

That's one of my favorites despite being hard to follow. Still, I think episode 9 is my #1 episode 

Just finished the series. I can't believe that I almost didn't watch this. Amazing 9 episode series. Far better than the movie.

Regina King was great. Prior to this I always remembered her from Jerry McGuire, Enemy of the State, and The Leftovers. But she killed it. Also, watch The Leftovers if you haven't already.

In general, I find Jeremy Irons to be overrated. His voice is unique and he is used for that quite often. But in this, he was great in his role.

Don Johnson, Tim Blake Nelson, Jean Smart, and Tom Mison all did great as well.

Also, Damon Lindeloff is damn good at his job. People hate on the Lost ending, but he's damn good at TV dramas.

On 7/1/2020 at 8:54 AM, JTagg7754 said:

Solid and intriguing, if into that kind of thing. A bit slow and boring though, iirc. 

• Like 1