When was the last time the NFL MVP race was this wide open?

CP3MVP

16 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

per oddsmakers, its

1. Josh Allen

2. Tom Brady

3. Matt Stafford

4. Dak Prescott

5. Aaron Rodgers

this is as of today?

I think that's a bad list based on weeks 1-10, although if they are being forward looking (which oddsbetting IS) towards Buffalo's schedule and think he's the most likely to finish strong, then I understand the rationale

As of right now I'd probably rank those 5 as:

1. Dak
  2. Stafford
  3. Brady
  4. Allen
  5. Rodgers

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

this is as of today?

I think that's a bad list based on weeks 1-10, although if they are being forward looking (which oddsbetting IS) towards Buffalo's schedule and think he's the most likely to finish strong, then I understand the rationale

As of right now I'd probably rank those 5 as:

1. Dak
  2. Stafford
  3. Brady
  4. Allen
  5. Rodgers

as of today in Futures

On 11/14/2021 at 8:25 PM, stl4life07 said:

I think its Stafford to lose. He has the numbers, he has the spotlight with alot of national tv games, and a tough schedule so if he plays well and the Rams win that will help. Not to mention he has the narrative. Another added narrative is with OBJ. If OBJ plays well then people are going to point out that Stafford help get OBJ back to looking elite again which Baker couldnt do in Cleveland. So thats going to boost Stafford even more. 

Yeah that’s a no for me dog. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, CP3MVP said:

Yeah that’s a no for me dog. 

Now its a no. The only way Stafford can get back truly in it is if he goes on a tear. He still has big games coming up against the Packers, Cards, and Ravens. As bad as the Rams have looked these two games they still can win the NFC West which is regarded as the best/toughest division in football so if Stafford can go on a tear and win these big games and win the division he will get right back up there. Right now though he isnt after this game. 

On 11/16/2021 at 9:03 AM, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Raiders were 5-4 and Gannon for sure wasn't a lock until the last couple of weeks of that year. Favre and McNair were in the conversation, but the Titans started slow, finishing strong. 

Brooks should’ve won