Week 16 General Discussion Thread

NYRaider

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

If the Steelers season ended today, this would be their worst point differential since 1991. So that answer could be quite a long time, and be accurate.

I just looked at their history.  And in my subjective judgement, the Steelers have had one bad season in my lifetime.  Since 1982, they only have had one 5 win season (1988).  They have had 6 more under .500 seasons.  I am subjectively stating that a 9 to 6 win team is average, where 5 or fewer wins is a bad season.    

As for who should visit Dallas next year on Thanksgiving, if the Browns somehow claw their way to the AFC North title, they should get the nod as the AFC North and NFC East are also playing positional games in 2022.

Otherwise, Tampa Bay, whose only Thanksgiving appearance was in 2006, should be given the Thanksgiving game at Dallas. Especially since the Bucs have Brady.

This would make the night game on Thanksgiving LA Rams at Kansas City. The Rams last appeared in 1975, earlier than any other team's most recent appearance, and the Chiefs last appeared in 2006, earlier than any other last Thanksgiving appearance of one of the Rams' 2022 opponents (including what will be their assigned AFC East opponent), while this is technically a tie with Tampa Bay, if the Browns don't win the AFC North, Tampa Bay would go to Dallas on Thanksgiving as mentioned.

If the Browns do win the AFC North, there should be a coin toss as to whether the Bucs or Chiefs play the Rams on Thanksgiving in 2022.

1 hour ago, ILoveTheVikings said:

Welp.

Justin Jefferson backed up the talk and walked the walk. He has unquestionably cemented himself as a top 5 WR and arguably the second best behind Adams. 

Yeah I thought he looked good today. He's not flashy but he moves well and just seemed to always comes through with the catches they needed. Damn good receiver

4 hours ago, Ryan_W said:

Fins might make it after being 1-7

Yeah first 2 months of the season We Eagle fans were licking our chops hoping for 3 Top 10 picks in the 2022 draft.

Two months later same 3 teams might make all 3 picks in the 20's. 🤷‍♂️🍺

Edited by Nabbs4u