Tom Brady to retire from NFL after 22 seasons

rocky_rams

11 minutes ago, D82 said:

La Canfora isn't exactly the most reliable guy...and those "sources" don't seem to be too reliable either. 

It’s not 100% but this sounds like someone who’s leaning toward retirement. Also Gronk seems to be leaning that way as well.

Mixed feelings on this TBH... Was definitely a hater early on. Loved his rivalry with Manning... The Super Bowl against Atlanta made me eat a lot of crow. It got old always seeing him win, but damn his competitive drive... If they could just liquify it and sell it... Or hell, maybe that's the next TB12 product. If it's true, enjoy the retirement goat! 

2 minutes ago, pf9 said:

I want him to play until he's 50. Someone has to beat George Blanda's record for oldest NFL player ever.

Blanda was primarily a kicker who occassionally played QB; that's why he managed to play for so damn long.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I cant see Brady going out like that. 

To be fair the only way that it would be a better way out would be a Super bowl. No shame in your last game being a goddamn repeat of a Super bowl victory but there was a I'll play me by the other team but he couldn't control. Not the worst way to go

• Like 2

Just now, Falconof Shadows said:

To be fair the only way that it would be a better way out would be a Super bowl. No shame in your last game being a goddamn repeat of a Super bowl victory but there was a I'll play me by the other team but he couldn't control. Not the worst way to go

I mean in terms of him knowing this is it rather than deciding after he gets eliminated.