Matt Ryan Traded to Colts for a 3rd Round Pick

bigbadbuff

21 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I'd do: Jordan Love, Pick 22, Pick 53

For

Kyle Pitts, Pick 74

That's ... interesting. I'd guess Mariota + a QB in this draft will happen, making Love moot, but shooting your shot there, and I like the attempt. 

15 minutes ago, NYJets4716 said:

I disagree. I'll take Quinnen Williams over Jarrett any day. And Q is only 24 years old.   And the Jets are building up, we have ascending players all over the place who can easily break out next season. And we have 4 picks in the top 40 of the draft, could easily add more impact talent at WR and DE. 

You can say this about every team, but I do look forward to all these star players that should be lighting up the league since they can do so “easily”!

Even if we call Q and Grady a push, the best offensive player is on the Falcons. The best defensive player is on the Falcons. They have the top end.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I'd do: Jordan Love, Pick 22, Pick 53

For

Kyle Pitts, Pick 74

I'm sure you would. That's one of the worst trades I've seen. Hey Atlanta, give us your young building block, we'll give ya a doodoo QB and a couple picks that you couldn't possibly replace that guy you picked #4 overall OVER much better QBs than Jordan Love :D

2 minutes ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Jags fans spent the whole year explaining away Lawrence's terrible stats by pointing fingers at his receivers, o-line, coaching, basically anyone but Lawrence... now a division rival acquired a QB and they're suddenly the masters of assessing terrible QB play by... looking at some stats. 

Nobody said it was everyone’s fault but Trevor’s. We realize he sucked. Difference is, Trevor was a rookie. Matt Ryan is a 15 year vet and getting older. He is toast. 

52 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

NFC has become a joke

It's not as if the Matt Ryan led Falcons were contenders. They were a dumpster fire propped up by an average QB. They're contenders for the #1 Pick in 2023. That roster is lacking all of the shop.

16 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

The tenth best team in the AFC this year is gonna end up being better than like the 4 seed in the NFC lol

If anything the AFC will cannabalise each other and the Top end NFC records will be even better? None of this matters though when Tom Brady wins another Superbowl.

I think the move is good for the Colts, compensation is minimal. Sure the AFC West/North might have the studly QB's but whilst those divisions beat up on themselves the Colts need to get a better record than them, and with Ryan I think the Colts can do that alongside the Titans and Bills.

• Like 1