2018 Draftable QB Discussion

candyman93

Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Josh Rosen or Sam Darnold?

• Josh Rosen
    • Sam Darnold

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a college qb go through their progressions quicker than mayfield. 

Yeah he definitely has some upside. Still, on height alone he will likely fall further than he should. No way should he ever be later than the 3rd QB off of the board and in some systems he should be their first option.

Matt Waldman with a nice thoughtful overview of the vast majority of QBs in the talent pool.

"Seeking an overview of the 2018 quarterback class? I share some of my early thoughts with Matthew Freedman, including my concerns that ‘big draft media’ and old-school NFL types are enamored with Josh Allen for simplistic reasons."

5 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

This could help shorten it up a bit.  https://media.foxsports.com.au/afl/2018_AFL_Fixtures.pdf

Not too late to climb on board.  This could help shorten it tremendously.

Haha thanks fella.

My roommate when I was at San Diego State was an Aussie who loved Collingwood. If I remember rightly, he got a lot of grief from the other aussies for being a glory hunter and supporting the much hated side. I think his argument was that he was from Melbourne and they were his local side. I watched the Grand Final thing with him that year as they were in it.

But unfortunately, I'm English so the next three months for me will resolve around watching my pathetic local football team fight against relegation from the league. We are the Cleveland Browns of English football, except in our league you get chucked out at the end of the year as a prize for your ineptitude.

3 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Haha thanks fella.

My roommate when I was at San Diego State was an Aussie who loved Collingwood. If I remember rightly, he got a lot of grief from the other aussies for being a glory hunter and supporting the much hated side. I think his argument was that he was from Melbourne and they were his local side. I watched the Grand Final thing with him that year as they were in it.

But unfortunately, I'm English so the next three months for me will resolve around watching my pathetic local football team fight against relegation from the league. We are the Cleveland Browns of English football, except in our league you get chucked out at the end of the year as a prize for your ineptitude.

Not sure which club that might be, but I have an OLD Blackburn Rovers jersey that I purchased in the UK back in 1996.  

Archived