The 2023 Draft Thread - We're picking #7

RaidersAreOne

we need to go trenches either in free agency next year, draft or both. game is still won down there. sucks just having a line we hope can be average. I want both LINES to be scary. Needs:

• LG
  • RT- see how it plays out, but probably a need 
  • DT- I have dreamed of a probowler on the inside for years 
  • Edge- Chandler Jones is old, I wouldn't shy away from a good edge prospect if someone is there 

C- James is average so far, still needs to prove himself. Let's see how Farrell and Parham do by the end of the year 

No matter what record we have at the end of the season, I don't want a QB in the 1st round unless it's a Andrew Luck or Joe Burrow type. Those two just had the IT factor that you could see when they played in college.

Carr isn't going to win us any SBs, but replacing him could potentially be a nightmare.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Totty said:

Stroud or bust. 

I can't see any scenario where we're in position to draft Stroud. He will be going top 3 (assuming QB need is there) and I have a hard time believing we'll be drafting that high nor close to it. I don't see Stroud as the QB prospect you trade the future for as well (ie Lawrence, Luck, etc) but there's still a lot of season left to play. 

• Like 1