This Is Rival Talk v1.0

CWood21

32 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Probably pretty good.  Didn't we finish 2022 5-1, and 2023 4-2? Most of the McCarthy teams seemed to hit their losing streaks in the middle of the season and finish strong.  As for actual temperature, I'm not doing the leg work there.  

I presume it's pretty good...but I'm not totally convinced we dont think we do better than actual W-L's indicate. Dont know one way of the other....was just thinking it would interesting to know the real data. 

Edited by Leader

30 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

None of you have been to Chicago lately! Pretty obvious. It's spreading to the burbs and they are pissed off about it.

O yes the suburbs! Historically known for their realistic opinions of city life.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I was in Chicago two weeks ago.

Which part and how was it?

I’ve been at dinner parties in the nicest parts and I’ve been in places I’d consider trap houses. Last time I went was the immigration office in February. Imagine what that was like.

14 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

O yes the suburbs! Historically known for their realistic opinions of city life.

Can confirm. I've lived and worked in Milwaukee, sorry, Killwaukee, for the better part of the past 20 years.

As a bonus, my brother and his wife live in Chicago. Weirdly enough, the fear mongering views of cities tend to be rather detached from reality.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Old Guy said:

Have you been to Chicago lately? It's an overrun ****hole and not a safe place to be. Same with New York. The 'disadvantage,' of smalltown Green Bay is far less of a disadvantage and it they keep flooding these cities with migrants, it will soon turn into an advantage for Green Bay. 

Who in their right mind would want to live in one of those cities? 

Tell me you've never been to Houston, Dallas, Cleveland, Miami, Jacksonville, New Orleans, Milwaukee, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Kansas City, St Louis, Jackson, Baltimore or generally to any city or State anywhere, particularly in the South 

And it's not migrants despite what propoganda you are force fed ...

And in Green Bay it's just none of Schabusiness what happens after dark

• Like 1

Just now, Isherwood said:

I live in the heart of Minneapolis, and this is going to give some people a heart attack, but I’m either staying here forever or moving to Portland. What was this thread about again? 

Where you at in MPLS? I grew up on the southside, but lived in Uptown for about 20 years.