All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The only concern I'd have on Ladd is that I think he has back problems already. That's always something that really bugs me. I was out on kincaid last year for that reason as well. Pearsall is the guy I would have traded up for in the second...but my gut says the niners are just going to do that and draft Rosengarten, who I thought they had a legit shot at drafting at 31 lol
  3. I am down on all the QBs in this draft, but the pettiness is comical at this point. The man just won the heisman trophy. Threw for 3812 yards, 40 TDs and only 4 INTs... Claiming that he can't throw a receiver open or into a tight window or a jump ball is just ridiculous, IMO.
  4. Ravens getting a 20 year old high upside corner just because…
  5. Imo he was a riser. That dude is good and fits very well for y'all. Those hands are nuts!
  6. https://www.nfl.com/draft/tracker/teams/minnesota-vikings/2024
  7. Of course, the year I stop tailing DJ he gets it right.
  8. Was there ever a chance the Patriots would take McCarthy? I felt like Brady Nostalgia would be a real thing for you guys.
  9. True! Especially since they could have gotten Pearsall in the second
  10. I mean the worst pick is just Penix to the Falcons. What a disaster. Why pay Kirk all that money and then use the 8th pick on a QB who is 24 years old????? Absurd. I love what the Cards did. MHJ and Darius Robinson is a killer first round.
  11. This was actually pretty great. Plus they made an on-air deal for a weekly show this fall lolz
  12. Brandon Aiyuk is on his 5th year option right now, of course he wants a new contract but he is on 2024 for around 14 million.
  13. Yep. Pearsall was one of those 5 year guys. This was definitely a reach, but like you I don’t dislike the player. Felt like he was a solid second rounder and was actually thinking he’d be someone we’d target…in the second.
  14. Wow. The local media is turning cartwheels over Nix but the national experts are crapping all over the pick, highest grade I’ve seen has been a C-. Ouch.
  15. Gute's press conference made it seem like they really want this guy playing LT. That's really the only position he has played, and it sounds like that's where they drafted him to play.
  16. After watching Bell last year and his weird hopping catch thing he's got going on, I like Pearsall a heck of a lot more as a natural pass catcher lol
  17. The 24 at the start of the season is a bummer but isn't that just the landscape college has sewn the past 5 years
  18. Okay. It’s been basically the consensus play-style knock on him for years, but you’re entitled to your view on it as well. It’s at the root of most of the other knocks on him — the famous P2S rate, the scramble rate and the “drops his eyes” thing, the lack of intermediate middle-field throws. He is more disposed than most players to just eat the ball if the “clean” throw isn’t there. As critiques go, it’s not the worst you could ever have, that you’re too preoccupied with ball security. But it does limit him to some degree. If you’re re-watching him, try to keep track of the genuinely tight window throws he’s making. It’s noteworthy when you see one. You’re just not throwing only 7 picks on over 700 attempts (2022-23) if you’re making a lot of contested 50/50 type throws.
  19. @scar988how do you feel about taking Penix at 1.8? @FalconFan13how about you?
  20. Because overall, when Martin retires, Guyton has the ability to be the best OL on this team. The potential is really amazing. But it's on the coaches to get him there. And I don't see how this helps us now. We need players right now. I guess the way they see it, Dak is mobile enough to ease some pressure on Guyton. And the scheme allows for a lot of shorter throws and to get the ball out fast. Which could allow Guyton to play early and not be too big of a liability. And he is definitely an aid to the run game early on. Idk. I think the NEED swayed them a little more than they should have allowed it to. JPJ was a better option. Suamataia doesn't have the potential of Guyton but like Tyler a couple years ago, has the polish enough to play from day 1. There were even some defensive options that were better prospects for both now and the future, like Edge Cooper, and Adonai Mitchel at receiver would have made good sense as well. Frazer at Center probably a bit raw like Guyton, but at least at center, being raw isnt as big of a liability..
  21. Damn. Definitely an underwhelming selection. I don't see this making the 49ers better at winning a Super Bowl next season. I know a lot of the hot OL names went off the board, but I would have liked to have seen that addressed in the first round regardless. That killed the 49ers offense at the finish line. But a lot of draft to go.
  22. So a mid round pick the Bills get him, and could also still get Mitchell or Ladd. Or take Dejean, and use picks they just got from trading back to move back up and take another receiver.. I’m game
  1. Load more activity