All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. šŸ’Æ%agree. I think I listened to much to the media "experts" who had him pegged to only live inside because of some vague canned measurements. Gutey goes by different measureables and it obviously works. I felt much better after hearing Saban and especially Belicheck talk about Morgan.
  3. Yeah I really hope the Cardinals get either Melton or Cam Hart today. Johnny Newton sure is tempting, though... How high do we think Malachi Corley goes?
  4. Much of the talk is that the Texans weren't going to let Will Anderson get away under any circumstances - the former Alabama LB was very close with DeMeco Ryans (himself a former LB from Alabama) and Ryans wasn't going to leave unless Anderson was a Texan. Only issue with that is that you're now potentially missing out on the QB - everyone would have called Arizona for the 3rd pick if the guy at the end of that trade was CJ Stroud. Not too many are calling Arizona for Anderson in that situation, y'know? So, Caserio split the difference - gave the impression that Anderson was the pick at 2, gave the impression that QB Will Levis was the choice at 12, let Arizona field offers for pick 3, take Stroud instead of Anderson and bid against nobody for pick 3. It all revolved around Ryans knowing Anderson personally and wanting to find his defensive cornerstones. Hope it works out!
  5. Our only WR under contract next year are Worthy, Rice, and Moore. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we take another one in the 4th or later.
  6. Mayeā€™s in the worst as of now. Only bright side is heā€™s probably sitting behind the best bridge guy. Aside from that heā€™s got a solid TE, WRs that wouldnā€™t start for most teams, maybe a good running back? And an OL that doesnā€™t have a LT or firm answers at either guard position. Oh, and a freshly assembled coaching staff. Lots to prove. Best is probably JJ, the coaching staff and OL being the deciding factors there. But Calebā€™s in a loaded spot too, especially for #1 overall.
  7. He said they didnā€™t try very hard. To me picking up the phone, calling the jets and saying we will give you our 3rd to move up, they said no and hung up. thatā€™s not trying very hard. Is 1 phone call hard work to you ?
  8. I think I've warmed up to the Morgan pick a bit since last night. My only hope is that Gute was telling a white lie when he said that he feels good about the corner room, because I certainly do not. Pumped for tonight!
  9. Darius Robinson is such a great interview. Think he's gonna be a coach when he retires.
  10. Do we get a tax break...like when we donate clothes to The Salvation Army?
  11. What if we pick him up with a gameplan of just getting him loaded and running riot on the opponents sideline? It would be impossible to gameplan for. They wouldn't know if they're getting Karen Sweat, Surly Sweat, Chatty Sweat, or Joyriding the Medical Cart Sweat. And if/when he passes out midway through the fourth, good fecking luck moving him.
  12. Someone in the know as a pretty big local Ravens podcaster said someone close to the team texted him that his medicals ruled him out for us
  13. Should have specified: $30m/yr guaranteed.
  14. How does that work out for you in your fantasy league? The value of two crap players for one of your good player. Is ok? no?
  15. One thing about Spencer Rattler that is his arm talent is really good. Would easily have the best arm between AOC and Minshew. Small in statue but he has arm talent.
  16. It's not a bad strategy but I feel like some of these players are falling for a reason.... Adonai Mitchell... Kool-Aid... overrated.. Cooper Dejean I could live with though.
  17. Again, like my last post they may not have rated McCarthy, Penix or Nix. Iā€™m sure a lot of teams had differing opinions on them. Taking a player you rank much lower just to take a ā€˜needā€™ is what weā€™ve all criticised (rightly so) our FO for doing time and again with the likes of Arnette, Ferrell and Leatherwood. I donā€™t have a problem at all with that, now if they liked McCarthy for example but wouldnā€™t give up what the Vikings did then there may be a point of contention but logic tells me that wasnā€™t the case.
  18. fantastic. I have a bunch left. Maybe tonight, but probably tomorrow. We get fast food for lunch on Fridays, and I ate Burger King for lunch. I usually don't eat dinner on Fridays, haha!
  19. I saw ppl say it is because of his injury history
  20. Pick 60 is prime S territory If we walk away with Keon Coleman and Tyler Nubin I'd be ecstatic with our second round
  1. Load more activity