All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. No to the trade up. It is looking likely we are going to be able to stay put and get Chop Robinson. I don't want the Alabama CB, either of them.
  3. Mitchell, Arnold, Newton, Barton are all really good options.
  4. give me newton - mitchell- arnold- dejean and I'll just drink beer and quit thinking about the draft
  5. Exactly. There were people that were saying that this week and then started complaining when it happened.
  6. Good lord. LOL Yeah Newton was the first thought when it was talk the Texans might trade up in round 1. He would be such a perfect fit for us. Our DL would be nasty.
  7. Ok who’s everyone’s “wtf howie” pick here?
  8. I’m not huge on him but feel like he’d be the type of WR Rodgers likes. Tez is another guy I could see us go after too
  9. Would be lying if I wasn’t a little bummed Bowers went 1 pick before us. Overall though given who was on the board Fuaga was a great pick and filled a huge need. I’ve seen his run blocking highlighted quite a bit in his scouting reports, but he also apparently didn’t give up a sack in college, so that doesn’t sound too bad.
  10. Fautanu would be a nice pick here
  11. Definitely helps him. But other than the Caleb pick those were the only ones he has gotten completely correct so far. So he's lagging the leaders right now. But the way it's designed is that the latter part of the round is harder to predict and so the picks are weighted more. So someone leading up to this point could end up not winning at all (or even placing) and vice versa
  12. I agree he makes the O better but we had Mayer, a 2nd rounder last year and is now at best a 25 catch a year player. Bowers is a stud prospect but for the pick to make sense he needs to be a HOFer.
  13. He’s like the same height as Emmanuel Sanders and taller than Lee Evans.
  14. Also noted we just drafted the two most expensive positions this draft so hopefully should help even more with salary cap in the “near” future.
  15. This doesnt seem bad at all. But im not an expert.
  16. Graham Barton would look pretty good on the interior of that Jags O-line. It would be nice for Trevor Lawrence to be able to drop back to pass and not have defenders running through the line moving as fast as he is moving.
  17. They left handed? Or did the get lucky
  1. Load more activity