All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Damn man...Fraizer is a perfect fit in Pittsburgh
  3. I guess the buzz around CB Mike Sainristill going in Rd 2 had some merit.
  4. There we go!! Big time play for a young stud! Make your mark in the playoffs.
  5. No other pick in this draft will get the same reaction that this one just did. I am a Michigan die hard. He was the heart and soul of that TEAM. Not just defense. Team. He was by far my favorite player last year. And guys, he’s only been a DB for 2 seasons. He’s got room to grow! I AM SO HAPPY
  6. Man if we could somehow get Colson. I doubt we go LB next though.
  7. I think those three are a tier ahead. I legitimately don't know if Amegadjie is actually good. He's pure traits. I've always liked him more as a guy as guy to take with our third, but wouldn't have been upset if we had to take him with our second if there was a bad tackle run.
  8. Little slot corner. We gave up Dejean so probably next best slot corner.
  9. Not sure how I feel about this? You passed on arguably the best corner in this draft in DeJean to take a corner who's tiny.
  10. Once Ruke went off the board this one made too much sense. Paid for it a bit but love this pick!
  11. I think he means in our history we've always gotten good DL late(r) in the draft. Jurrell Casey was a 3rd rounder for example. To me, all I see in this dude is another Teair Tart with more character issues.
  12. Didn't expect him to make it to 41 much less 45. Can't wait to see Cooper introduce himself to Caleb on the field lol.
  13. The Steelers might have picked Mike Sainristil at 51, and he got picked at 50.
  14. Wilson's injury scares me. Now an instinctive thumper like Colson, combined with Overshown healthy gives the LB room a big boost. If it's a RB, give me Benson.
  15. That’s exactly why Cooper would’ve been the perfect fit here and they should’ve traded up. I think he’s going to be a great playing alongside GB’s other LB.
  1. Load more activity