Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

@gopherwrestler malf posted all of this after the lynch and before the night moves.  I would assume that if you were affected by the same thing as malf that you can talk now.  Either that or you are playing it up longer so you don't have to explain some things 

On 5/16/2018 at 11:15 PM, MathMan said:

freed of my curse 

more talk tommorrow 

i have thoughts

On 5/17/2018 at 7:58 AM, MathMan said:

didnt you read the thread? i had to act like a dog for the day phase. that was frustrating. i have inside information about this too. i was visited by a clown. Doink is the only one i know that fits the description, but its a mafia-sided power. unless doink is indy (chaotic neutral)

@LetTheBallFly, what was your specific posting restriction and do you know who (or which group) did it.

i would be surprised if Jobbers were the main bad guys. remember, there were 2 hits last night. could be why these guys are calling for protection unprompted. afraid of the "cross kill".

On 5/17/2018 at 12:06 PM, MathMan said:

i was thinking Doink was WWE, and was mad the a civ would use a post rectriction move on me. 

but its clear that Doink is a jobber because he sucks.

et80 ---> thats true. we could definitely have a vig.

On 5/17/2018 at 3:58 PM, MathMan said:

Glad you liked it! Try Turbo Kid next.

Which specific posts? and why?

Just a theory. It's interesting to me that you said it's confirmed though.  All I was told is that a clown visited me last night.

On 5/17/2018 at 5:29 PM, MathMan said:

After Rag came back.  Remember, Rag come back as a jobber

MD4L immediately mentions that it's probably part of the role.

Jobbers must have somehow converted Rag, or he automatically went to the jobbers because he was lynched (more likely).

Either way, the jobbers want to keep Rag around, and MD4L immediately pushes to not lynch Rag.

Look at these comments. It's almost too obvious.

I'll wait to see what MD4L has to say tomorrow though.

Also, @jfinley88 --> Kung Fury

On 5/17/2018 at 7:58 PM, MathMan said:

I

On 5/17/2018 at 9:12 PM, MathMan said:

make him spin the wheel of fate

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Wow

Do you have exculpatory evidence (i.e. things that you think/know make them town) for any player numbered 1-14 (excluding those people who are out of the game)? If you have information on more than one player in that range, please give us a number of "Wow"s equal to the number of people you have information.

Do you have derogatory evidence (i.e. things that you think/know makes them anti-town) for any player numbered 1-14 (again, only people still in the game)? Also, if you have information on more than one, please give us multiple Wows.

Exculpatory evidence for players numbered 15-26?

Derogatory evidence for players numbered 15-26?

29 minutes ago, Woz said:

Because I was partially convinced by his explanation and I wanted to hear more from him. I didn't want people to come in and go "oh, I have to do something, so I'll vote Darth" and then just skip out.

Kind of like you did.

I think you’re misremembering and should read again. I thought the darth lynch was going too easy, I pushed both Mookie and teude before coming back to darth. Mookie is still scummy to me, but IMO teude is lolcleared

3 minutes ago, Famous Jameis said:

@gopherwrestler malf posted all of this after the lynch and before the night moves.  I would assume that if you were affected by the same thing as malf that you can talk now.  Either that or you are playing it up longer so you don't have to explain some things 

Nice catch. 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

I thought the darth lynch was going too easy,

Yet you pointed the finger at me when I pulled back from Darth since I was going to be out last night?

17 minutes ago, Woz said:

Yet you pointed the finger at me when I pulled back from Darth since I was going to be out last night?

In hindsite it does look worse than it did at the time. Though I called out your reasoning for changing your vote at the time too 

8 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Now night three.  24 hours.  Hopefully this goes faster (time zones ya'll.  Not  gonna make it less) 

Just in case people we out earlier and didn't notice the end of Day.

@HorizontoZenith @MD4L @james.mcmurry13 @Ragnarok @domepatrol91 @jfinley88 @Famous Jameis @MookieMonster @RuskieTitan @kingseanjohn @Slappy Mc @TedLavie @Woz @bucsfan333 @theuntouchable @gopherwrestler @LetTheBallFly @Tk3 @teude

16 hours left. 

15 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

You barely play anyway....

I play a lot usually. Games with this type of set up are just tough, you have to constantly check which is tough with my schedule. I like knowing night ends at 9 and I should probably get on around 7 to catch up and make reads, with this type of set up night could literally come at 10 am and I wouldn't know until around 6 or 7.

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

I play a lot usually. Games with this type of set up are just tough, you have to constantly check which is tough with my schedule. I like knowing night ends at 9 and I should probably get on around 7 to catch up and make reads, with this type of set up night could literally come at 10 am and I wouldn't know until around 6 or 7.

That's why bcb gives players 24 hours to get moves in... 

Archived