Jump to content
11sanchez11

NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, BroncoSojia said:

I doubt even people in Phil Simms family would agree with this.

Chris Simms would laugh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, CKS97 said:

Tony Romo is a terrible announcer,

bring back Phil Simms.

You just made my ignore list. 

Not because you have a contrarian opinion, but because anyone who says this is obviously either a troll, or a complete dunce, and either way, welcome to my very exclusive, two person ignore list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Tony Romo is a terrible announcer,

bring back Tony Kornheiser.

Edited by Duluther

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Romo is nothing but a Patriots butt kisser.

all he does with his “excitement” is fawn over Brady and Belichick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Random fun fact. The Eagles have never had a 4000 yard passer. Seems surprising given their decent run of modern QBs. Chicago hasn't either, but that's a little more expected. Cutler is the only guy I might have thought would've hit that mark.

Those are the only two teams, though. Jets barely qualify. Though you have to go back to Namath in 67. Brian Sipe is the only Brown to get there. Those two might change soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2019 at 1:05 AM, CKS97 said:

Tony Romo is a terrible announcer,

bring back Phil Simms.

...wut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/8/2019 at 1:05 AM, CKS97 said:

Tony Romo is a terrible announcer,

bring back Phil Simms.

This is a horrific take.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tony Romo is one of the best things to happen with sportscasting. I liked Phil Simms but Tony Romo is a million times better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Richard Seymour doing pretty well in the wsop main event

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, tom cody said:

Tony Romo is one of the best things to happen with sportscasting. I liked Phil Simms but Tony Romo is a million times better.

Lets be honest here, Phil Simms has been a rambling old man for at least 5 or 6 years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did he help stab the bull too? Idiot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2019 at 1:16 AM, Jakuvious said:

Random fun fact. The Eagles have never had a 4000 yard passer. Seems surprising given their decent run of modern QBs. Chicago hasn't either, but that's a little more expected. Cutler is the only guy I might have thought would've hit that mark.

Those are the only two teams, though. Jets barely qualify. Though you have to go back to Namath in 67. Brian Sipe is the only Brown to get there. Those two might change soon.

Titans haven’t either since they’ve been the Titans.  Warren Moon did with the Oilers in 1990 though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, HTTRG3Dynasty said:

I have no idea why this didn't end in disaster.

so he has more money than sense now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×