Week 5 GDT - Green Bay (2-1-1) @ Detroit (1-3)

Leader

One of the ugliest most lopsided games I've seen in a while.  

Offense, defense and special teams has all been horrid since the first series.  Its sickening how unprepared they look as a team. 

Just now, SSG said:

One of the ugliest most lopsided games I've seen in a while.  

Offense, defense and special teams has all been horrid since the first series.  Its sickening how unprepared they look as a team. 

Not that I'm enjoying this ****show, but how has the defense been horrid?

Just now, Green19 said:

Again... not to put salt on the wound but GB got hurt by the “body weight” rule early and now.

Hand on that strip sack... full bodied Rodgers. I get that that isn’t a penalty but the inconsistency in season is bad.

does it even matter at this point lol

Let's try to find some highlights....

Defense overall has been put in some awful spots with 3 turnovers inside the GB 30 (or close to it)

MVS and EQ have looked decent at WR.  MVS had the issue not getting his feet in, but that was a rocket from Rodgers that likely pulled him OOB.  Would have been a fantastic catch.

Williams, Montgomery and Jones are all running well.

OL is playing decent, opening some running lanes and giving Rodgers some time.

Anything else to add?

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

I have nothing to say about this cluster.... of a football team. I hate our coach right now, I HATE our high IQd snob of a QB who refuses to trust any player other than himself or Jordy. I need to see changes in the 2nd half or I'm done for awhile talking about this team.

It's the biggest problem on the team by far.

• Like 7

There seems to be very little cohesion on the offense right now.  No rhythm.

Long developing plays aren't working.  Need to get back to quick plays and up-tempo offense.  

Everyone is frustrated - players, coaches and fans.  Everyone can do better, and they will.

Defense hasn't been bad - just too many turnovers and missed opportunities by the offense to put much blame on the D.