6 hours ago, bzane said:

Headline from The National Tattler:

BROWNS LEGEND CALLS DARNOLD BUST

OT THOMAS LABELS JETS QB FLOPPOLA

MARYANN OR GINGER? FANS POLL TO DECIDE

NYC Rumored To Shut Down In Wake Of Cleveland Snub

by Freddy Lounds, Boy Reporter

Related image

Kurt Warner; This is the greatest post in the history of FF.

During an interview with ESPN, Kurt Warner explained that some people think this post is pretty funny.

10 hours ago, JustAnotherFan said:

When you put in the title "Joe thomas; Sam Darnold is a bust" that's insinuating that Joe Thomas called him a bust. It's mis-leading and is indeed putting words in his mouth. Whether you meant to or not.

i thought this thread was going to be how Joe Thomas and Sam Darnold were busts.

the semicolon instead of a colon threw me off

Darnold has definitely had his struggles this year, but I'm not surprised by them. I didn't think he was going to come in and light the league on fire during his rookie year as the guy still has a lot to learn. We see more and more rookie QBs coming in who can start right away, but Darnold is a guy who I feel would have been better off as a backup to start the year. With that said, I think Darnold will turn out to be a good QB for the Jets... if they do a reasonably decent job at surrounding him with some talent.

I remember Peyton Manning's first NFL game, he totally sucked vs the Fins back when the Colts were still part of the AFC East. I was thinking 'maybe he won't live up to the hype.' 

That was wishful thinking. 

Darnold has the arm, dunno if will stop hitting DB's and LB's between the numbers, but at least he has the arm. Jets just need more talent. 

12 hours ago, Classic said:

SOURCE

Watching him play against the Dolphins and he looked Nathan Peterman-ish with all of the turnovers. What do you think? Is Sam doomed to fail by the Jets or is Joe not know what he's talking about?

Could you be more misleading with your title?? Holy overreaction batman. He said "people would be talking about him being a bust" he didnt say "Darnold is a bust". 

Those are clearly two different statements.

EDIT: Appears others have already addressed this issues.

Archived