Official 2020 DL/EDGE Thread

CalhounLambeau

On 12/14/2019 at 5:34 AM, goldfishwars said:

Javon Kinlaw is a problem, haven't seen an interior player who hasn't been overwhelmed by his length and hand usage. 

I read an article that said he was basically a useless fat dude at one point. And then he fell in love with weightlifting and became a superstar. He's freaking good. And I haven't even watched any of his tape from this year. It's all based off last year and from what I've heard, he's improved this year.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Neville Gallimore or Marvin Wilson?

Stud and Stud

-Gallimore Is a heluva athlete at NT/1 tech, has an outstanding motor and is still developing as a player. I personally think he is going to blow up after his combine, I think his only issue may be his age

-Wilson I absolutely love as a player, he is a dog, win or lose he brings it. He is ultra physical, competes at a high level and plays well with his hands, I wouldn't be surprised if he develops into a Pro Bowler.

-This is quietly a GREAT draft for quality 1 techs

• Like 2

On 12/7/2019 at 7:10 PM, lark25 said:

Player comp for Lynch? Poor mans Later Cowboy Smith?

Maybe a less agile Cam Heyward as far as play style and build. Not as explosive as Donald/Cox/Atkins, but similar athlete to Kawann Short to my eyes. Supposedly he's a really good athlete. I'll be giving him the eagle eye during the combine if he declares. I think he really likes being at Baylor though, so he might return.

Edited by Jeezla

19 hours ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

Stud and Stud

-Gallimore Is a heluva athlete at NT/1 tech, has an outstanding motor and is still developing as a player. I personally think he is going to blow up after his combine, I think his only issue may be his age

-Wilson I absolutely love as a player, he is a dog, win or lose he brings it. He is ultra physical, competes at a high level and plays well with his hands, I wouldn't be surprised if he develops into a Pro Bowler.

-This is quietly a GREAT draft for quality 1 techs

Music to my ears.

Edited by .Buzz
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Quickly becoming one of my draft crushes. Highly doubt he makes it where the Titans will be picking though.

It really depends if a team is willing to jump on a relatively raw prospect with a lot of versatility and potential, that said, didn't stop Ziggy Ansah from going top 5 to Detroit. Combine will be a big factor in his draft stock.

YGM was playing 5tech or DT at times. If he had played standard 4-3 end all the time and was allowed to pin his ears back and go we would see more box score stats. However he has shown an ability to anchor and is more of an all around end than I believe we will hear leading up to the draft.

• Like 2