STAR TREK: Deep Space 9 Mafia (The Federation, Quark, and Morn wins!)

Ok, here's my awards

MVP: @The Orca: Saved the lives of two others who would later go on to win the game, while also never being threatening enough to either scum or town to be killed. No one tried to kill The Orca all game long, which for a third party whose job it is to survive and an ability that runs contrary to that, was a job well done. Most of the Federation players were hit or miss throughout the game, but The Orca was consistent.

Rookie/Comeback player of the game: @swoosh: For a player who hardly knew what he was doing, swoosh made some amazing plays. He shot @Glen dead, someone no one was putting heat on at all and was the first scum death of the game, theuntouchable aside. Secondly, he tried taking out Malfatron but was foiled by Ragnarok's conversion. Also he gave a phaser to SwAg on the night of his death, helping the town arm itself just enough to get rid of all of the scum at the end of the game (not to mention the Outlaws).

LVP: @kingseanjohn: In each of his roleblocks, he only targeted a threat to Bajor once: when he roleblocked SirA1 on night 3. For some reason, after it was completely obvious Pickle Rick was Sisko, he decided to try to roleblock him night 1. But the clincher was easily the most tragic move of the game... on the night of his death , he converted @MWil23 to the Bajor alignment as well, who also died. Their deaths resulted in the elimination of the Bajor faction. But Mwil23 would've won as a Civilian if he hadn't been converted on his final night. KSJ told me in PM he was targeting Rom in the hopes of unlocking a hidden ability. Well, you nailed it, but dragged Mwil23 to a L with ya. Note: I don't think you played awful or anything, but for the most part I think no one played outright horribly.

JVP: @Matts4313: I could see his logic in trying to claim Jadzia (whom at the time he thought pwny would be the CC). Heck, he probably thought Whicker was fake claiming when he CCed which may have led to how adamant Matts was. In reality, pwny merely used Dome's ability to steal from Whicker and thus appeared as Whicker. That confusion aside, each scum faction received, in my opinion, three reasonable fake claims (after all, Morn was in the game, and he had exactly zero lines in the entirety of the show... all six fake claims were easily more important to the show than him) plus the information to fake claim as a generic so it was more than a little odd to try to CC someone who he knew wasn't able to die (at least once).

Funniest Move: @Pickle Rick : Overturning the lynch to his son, Jake Sisko, and activating his Hidden Ability. Thankfully, Ben Sisko lacked the ability to target himself with any ability.

Most Swingy Player: @Forge: Killing @theuntouchable Night 1 let the Federation focus soley on the scum factions while not having to hunt down Section 31 at all. Who knows how the game would've turned out otherwise.

Luckiest Player: @VikeManDan: VikeManDan actually played well so this isn't supposed to be a knock on him but he was super lucky his ability chose disruptor on the final use of his ability when he selected Whicker. This gave himself and Whicker a kill each allowing them to ice pwny and Ragnarok, leading to the victory.

Unluckiest Player: @pwny: First, his investigation of @SirA1 nearly left the Pah-Wraith cult capable of increasing its number by giving him an ability that forces him to visit Winn Adami. Thankfully, @Tugboat stopped this from happening with a phaser. But later, @Forge had to put in a move for pwny, having him morph into Ragnarok, which had him come up as Cardassian Union on tricorders that night, effectively dooming his faction!

Best Timing: @Ragnarok: Saved @Malfatron's life from a rampaging Klingon by converting him that same night. This gave Malfatron a chance to win with the Cardassians where he would've died as an Outlaw and lost immediately otherwise.

Dynasty Player: @Dome: Only player to have won in both Star Trek mafias.

Most Enjoyable Player: @Whicker: I know some will disagree with this, but the man played with a passion and it was fun to watch. Just watch your language, man!

Chattiest Man on the Com Channels: @Glen. Just to give Glen an award tbh. He sent many strange messages. Porobably the funniest of which is when he tried to tell Rammy to "eat some azz" on night 1 only for that message to be redirected to Orca instead via his own ability. Good job - that moment was probably runner up for Funniest Moment, too.

Like I said, thanks for playing everyone! And please don't get too angry if I didn't award you anything (or I called you LVP/JVP... those were hard to decide as everyone played a pretty solid game)... haha.

• Like 8