Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

3 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Yannick is right with Khalil Mack and top 5 in pressures in the NFL since his rookie year. He has outproduced everyone in his first 4 years in comparison to all the other edge rushers that have gotten paid recently in the pressures/sacks territory (regardless of the PT argument, he has).

Dee Ford had injury issues. Clark had off field issues. Yan is spotless in both departments and only 25 years old.

I'm easily taking Yan over either if you're asking me about a pass rusher. You can have your opinion on it, I'll have mine.

In the past two years, Khalil Mack had 92, Yannick had 78. That's a difference of 14. That really isn't that close.

For a better comparison Clark had 75. But also parleyed three less pressures, into 3.5 more sacks (with less snaps). Clark finishes more often. Outside of injuries, Ford has also been better. But injuries do happen, so that has to be taken into account.

I don't think the Jags will even get what Seattle got for Clark. 

1 minute ago, YogiBiz said:

In the past two years, Khalil Mack had 92, Yannick had 78. That's a difference of 14. That really isn't that close.

For a better comparison Clark had 75. But also parleyed three less pressures, into 3.5 more sacks (with less snaps). Clark finishes more often. Outside of injuries, Ford has also been better. But injuries do happen, so that has to be taken into account.

I don't think the Jags will even get what Seattle got for Clark. 

I said since his rookie year in 2016. Not the past two years.

You can have whatever opinion you want. I'm posting mine and what I feel based on following the team. If they get desperate to have a fresh start in the locker room maybe you're right.

11 minutes ago, YogiBiz said:

Pressure rate is gonna be a much better indicator than the raw numbers here. I have no idea what that looks like for either of those players.

12 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Has anyone heard anything on De’Andre Swift? Should we expect him to go quickly tonight? Any medical concerns? What’s his deal?

As a UGA fan I never thought as highly of him as this site did. And just positional value. I did think there was a chance he went in the bottom of the first. Didn’t necessarily think he deserved to though. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

Has anyone heard anything on De’Andre Swift? Should we expect him to go quickly tonight? Any medical concerns? What’s his deal?

Below average vision and slightly undersized. None of these RBs were 1st round prospects (the Chiefs simply found an excellent scheme fit and had the luxury to grab CEH). I would expect Swift to go before pick 50. 

34 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

JAG. And at running back, those guys can be found routinely on day 3. This is coming from a guy who thought Nick Chubb was going to be good well before he did his combine.