Magic: the Gathering - War of the Spark Mafia -GAME OVER - The Gatewatch defeats Nicol Bolas!

Whicker

8 hours ago, Whicker said:

5 Rackcs - [Zombie], Daboyle, Squire, Rags, Counselor
1 Counselor - Wolf
(-1) Nazgul - (Spirit) 

There are two Elf creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player's vote will carry a weight of 2 for the following day phase”

There are two Zombie creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will begin the next day with (+1) votes”

There is a Vampire creature on the battlefield. It has “This creature has a vote with a weight of 1. Its controller controls its vote via PM”

There are two Spirit creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player begins the next day with (-1) votes”

There is a Soldier creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player would be killed, this creature is destroyed instead”

There are two Thopter creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will lose a loyalty counter (after costs are paid)”

There are three Wolf creatures on the battlefield. They have have “Each night, this creature’s controller chooses a player. Its controller will learn the target(s) of the chosen player that night”

I am not sure the wolf's would be beneficial for scum.  Maybe in this set up they could be with the 3 moves type of set up.  

I am going off of what moves have been made on me thus far

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I am not sure the wolf's would be beneficial for scum.  Maybe in this set up they could be with the 3 moves type of set up.  

I am going off of what moves have been made on me thus far

Mwil has been scummy to me for a while but he has kind of moved down my list.

12 hours ago, The Orca said:

Vote Count
10 Matts – Joshstra, Counselor, Rags, KSJ, Pickle, Wolf, Daboyle, Naz, Touch, Gopher
5 Rackcs – Squire. Forge, Mwil, Vampire*, Matts
2 Squire - Forge, Bcb
1 MD4L – [Zombie]
(-1) Nazgul - (Spirit)

There are two Elf creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player's vote will carry a weight of 2 for the following day phase”

There is a Zombie creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will begin the next day with (+1) votes”

There are two Vampire creatures on the battlefield. They each have “This creature has a vote with a weight of 1. Its controller controls its vote via PM”

There is a Spirit creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player begins the next day with (-1) votes”

There is a Soldier creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. If that player would be killed, this creature is destroyed instead”

There is a Thopter creature on the battlefield. It has “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will lose a loyalty counter (after costs are paid)”

8 hours ago, Whicker said:

5 Rackcs - [Zombie], Daboyle, Squire, Rags, Counselor
1 Counselor - Wolf
(-1) Nazgul - (Spirit) 

There are two Zombie creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will begin the next day with (+1) votes”

There is a Vampire creature on the battlefield. It has “This creature has a vote with a weight of 1. Its controller controls its vote via PM”

There are two Spirit creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player begins the next day with (-1) votes”

There are two Thopter creatures on the battlefield. They each have “Each night, this creature's controller chooses a player. That player will lose a loyalty counter (after costs are paid)”

There are three Wolf creatures on the battlefield. They have have “Each night, this creature’s controller chooses a player. Its controller will learn the target(s) of the chosen player that night”

Interesting that we are down to 1 vampire

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Yes I pointed this out already and Wolfe tried to angle it as more of a reason for me to be scum smh

can you link that post for me and tag me.   I am about to start patient care for the next few hours and will likely not be back until lunch time.   

It is like -5 or -10 this morning, so maybe some patients will elect to cancel.  

On 2/9/2020 at 10:13 PM, Whicker said:

1. @gopherwrestler
2. @Dome - Tamiyo, Field Researcher (Gatewatch aligned) - killed N2
3. @Ragnarok
4. @Nazgul
5. @ET80 (replaced by KSJ)
6. @Counselor
7. @JoshstraDaymus
8. @daboyle250
9. @MD4L - Karn, the Great Creator (Gatewatch aligned) - killed N1
10. @squire12
11. @theuntouchable - Chandra, Awakened Inferno (Gatewatch aligned) - killed N3
12. @Matts4313 - Kasmina, Enigmatic Mentor (Gatewatch aligned) - lynched D3
13. @Pickle Rick

14. @bcb1213
15. @kingseanjohn - Teyo, the Shield Mage (Gatewatch aligned) - lynched D1
16. @The Orca - Jace, Telepath Unbound (Gatewatch aligned) - killed N2
17. @SwAg - Elspeth, Sun's Champion (Gatewatch aligned) - killed N2
18. @Slappy Mc (replaced by MD4L)
19. @wolfeyestrk
20. @MWil23
21. @SirA1 - Domri Rade, Anarch of Bolas (Nicol Bolas aligned) - lynched D2
22. @rackcs
23. @Forge

Someone check me on this, but my math says that we have 15 players left.

On 2/9/2020 at 10:13 PM, Whicker said:

1. @gopherwrestler

3. @Ragnarok
4. @Nazgul
5. @ET80 (replaced by KSJ)
6. @Counselor
7. @JoshstraDaymus
8. @daboyle250

10. @squire12

13. @Pickle Rick

14. @bcb1213

18. @Slappy Mc (replaced by MD4L)