Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

Just now, DontTazeMeBro said:

I think a lot of people don’t even know what’s happening to their 401k right now. I know a lot of people with them who have no idea how they work and never check it.

I mean, nothing is really happening to them if they’re younger.

If they’re older I’d hope they’d have allocated assets appropriately, especially after watching so many people lose their arse a decade ago.

14 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I mean, nothing is really happening to them if they’re younger.

If they’re older I’d hope they’d have allocated assets appropriately, especially after watching so many people lose their arse a decade ago.

Nothing is happening to mine. Still have the same number of shares. The rest is fictional until I cash it out 30 years from now. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vikesfan89 said:

He just lost his wife. I can't imagine he'll be out and about too much and he's got first hand experience of the virus

You don’t think he maybe would like to be spending some time with friends and family right now? Maybe spending time with his grandkids?

That’s kinda a really important part of the grieving process. But it’s also a terrible idea if he has the virus. It’s kinda important to know whether he should be near his potentially immunocompromised friends and family or not, is it not?

Edited by pwny

44 minutes ago, pwny said:

You don’t think he maybe would like to be spending some time with friends and family right now? Maybe spending time with his grandkids?

That’s kinda a really important part of the grieving process. But it’s also a terrible idea if he has the virus. It’s kinda important to know whether he should be near his potentially immunocompromised friends and family or not, is it not?

I was going to say, being stuck inside alone is probably the last place I'd want to be if this happened. I'd go insane. 

17 minutes ago, diehardlionfan said:

I sure hope some are starting to pay attention to the data coming out about the damage the virus is causing some young folks. 

Damage the virus is causing young folks? Unless they are young folks with asthma, diabetes, leukemia, lupus, etc...it's not really doing much damage at all...

Sure young folks can still get the virus but they aren't dying from it or anything. If I remember correctly out of all the 100+ deaths so far in the U.S not a single one was under 50

1 minute ago, rob_shadows said:

Damage the virus is causing young folks? Unless they are young folks with asthma, diabetes, leukemia, lupus, etc...it's not really doing much damage at all...

Sure young folks can still get the virus but they aren't dying from it or anything. If I remember correctly out of all the 100+ deaths so far in the U.S not a single one was under 50

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Mmhm... And yet not a single person under 50 has died from the virus in the United States, in the U.K the youngest death is 45 and he had prior health issues.

So exactly what data are they analyzing that shows this when the real world results from the virus show the exact opposite?

1 minute ago, rob_shadows said:

Mmhm... And yet not a single person under 50 has died from the virus in the United States, in the U.K the youngest death is 45 and he had prior health issues.

So exactly what data are they analyzing that shows this when the real world results from the virus show the exact opposite?

Wasn't there a link in this thread a couple days ago about a couple of people in their 20s/30s in Dallas in critical condition?