Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Webmaster

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

I don’t care how “educated” America is, we are collectively one of the dumbest countries in the world. 

It's like Uncle Ben told Peter, "With great knowledge comes great... ignorance?"

At least the anti-vaxxers have shut up (for now).

19 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

It's like Uncle Ben told Peter, "With great knowledge comes great... ignorance?"

At least the anti-vaxxers have shut up (for now).

I don’t know about that. When you have videos like Plandemic continuing to go around that reinforces bad ideas not only about the virus and masks but vaccines in general, I just feel super frustrated to say the least.

Edited by Xenos
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Xenos said:

I don’t know about that. When you have videos like Plandemic continuing to go around that reinforces bad ideas not only about the virus and masks but vaccines in general, I just feel super frustrated to say the least.

Yeah there's still quite a bit of bad info floating around.  That much will never change.

26 minutes ago, Xenos said:

Shouldn't be a shock that a significant chunk of our population are deplorables in cognitive decline who get all their facts from Facebook bots. Just took a national crisis for the realization to solidify. 

American Exceptionalism is getting dunked on because people feel like being advised to cover their mouth & nose in public, and washing their hands in a National Health Emergency is an infringement on freedom. They would rather chase myths about its origin or snake oil peddled by charlatans, instead of accepting and embracing reality. 

Edited by animaltested
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, animaltested said:

Shouldn't be a shock that a significant chunk of our population are deplorables in cognitive decline who get all their facts from Facebook bots. Just took a national crisis for the realization to solidify. 

American Exceptionalism is getting dunked on because people feel like being advised to cover their mouth & nose in public, and washing their hands in a National Health Emergency is an infringement of freedom. They would rather chase myths about its origin or snake oil peddled by charlatans, instead of accepting and embracing reality. 

just think how exceptional we could be if we could offload that population anchor...

2 hours ago, KingVi said:

Absolutely. This country is full of selfish, ignorant, mouth breathers. 

You mean ....

" I want to not wear a mask to cover my face because I want to protect my freedom to choose to do so irrelevant of how it might affect others"....type selfish?

• Like 2

Just now, ET80 said:

Two sides of the same coin, perhaps?

Both are incredibly dumb.

On one hand, morons too stupid to wear a mask are keeping us all inside.

On the other hand, COVID-19 is bad, but measles and polio are a whole lot worse.

I really can't decide which group I hate more. 

1 hour ago, Xenos said:

I have not heard of Plandemic before and I'm too afraid of what I'll find...