Packers 2020 WR Corps

TheOnlyThing

10 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

Thats the thing about Lazard, hes routinely making great catches and finds good spots.  A perfect possession WR.  Thats why his ceiling is WR2.  He can be a perfect compliment for Adams.  

as far as MVS, hes a north/south route one threat.  Thats it.  Thats his skillset, thats who he is.  Tell him to run fast straight ahead and hope a corner is not up for it a couple times a game.  

They can dust off the ole Jeff Janis jet sweep special for MVS with those wheels of his

21 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

ugh. doesn't compute. multiple big catches, WILDLY slow. He just isnt REALLY slow.

he just was falling over his feet tonight.  I don't actually think he is that slow, but he looks really really slow with the ball in his hands, or when he's running to the spot of the completion

57 minutes ago, persiandud said:

Why is Lazard always in the process of falling over when he brings in a deep pass? one of these days he's gonna get in the endzone from deep! 

Not just him but MVS, I feel like they have been the kings of the deep ball passes that end in the 5 yard line, I feel like we've had a full season amount of them already.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, skibrett15 said:

I mean if you think that he plays as fast as mike evans, idk what to tell you.  They may have timed similarly, but Lazard is slower down the field.

Still a helluva game by him.

MLF has said he's one of the fastest players on the field, routinely 1st down the field on kicks, playing faster than he timed.. But youre probably right from watching TV copy.

• Like 4

Here's the thing about Lazard guys, and really all skill position guys. There's track background guys and there's basketball background guys. 

The track guys are always gonna run a .1 second faster on the 40 than the basketball guys just because their get-off is more technically sound. Lazard is as pure of a basketball guy as they come. Davante is another classic basketball guy.  The 4.55/4.56 respectively on those guys don't mean as much as they would on a guy who is used to doing that sprint. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Here's the thing about Lazard guys, and really all skill position guys. There's track background guys and there's basketball background guys. 

The track guys are always gonna run a .1 second faster on the 40 than the basketball guys just because their get-off is more technically sound. Lazard is as pure of a basketball guy as they come. Davante is another classic basketball guy.  The 4.55/4.56 respectively on those guys don't mean as much as they would on a guy who is used to doing that sprint. 

Agreed.   I owe you a football.