Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

7 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I want to know where PFF gets their stuff from, some of the times it's so wildly different from anyone else. PFR has Tyreek tied for 35th in drops, with 5. Doesn't even lead the Chiefs (Hardman had 8.)

Player profiler had 6, NBC Sports has 6. I can't find anyone with more than 6 or 7, but PFF has 13?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I want to know where PFF gets their stuff from, some of the times it's so wildly different from anyone else. PFR has Tyreek tied for 35th in drops, with 5. Doesn't even lead the Chiefs (Hardman had 8.)

Player profiler had 6, NBC Sports has 6. I can't find anyone with more than 6 or 7, but PFF has 13?

SIS has Hill at 11.  But it's also important to remember that drops are a very subjective stat could easily change depending on who the statistician is at the time of the play. It's no different than on this site when two people argue about whether it was a dropped pass, or good defense, or a bad throw, etc.  

47 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

SIS has Hill at 11.  But it's also important to remember that drops are a very subjective stat could easily change depending on who the statistician is at the time of the play. It's no different than on this site when two people argue about whether it was a dropped pass, or good defense, or a bad throw, etc.  

Like the Hill drop in the SB. I still am not sure if it was a drop or if it was deflected and it altered trajectory. Pass looked alittle behind Hill. Not sure if that was due to deflection or just a difficult passing position that Mahomes took.

On 2/11/2021 at 4:01 PM, Ray Reed said:

Its harder the longer you go. I wonder what Seifert was at before Carolina.

Switzer was in the process of going off a cliff.

Same with Harbaugh

Also Seifert and Switzer are nothing alike.

Seifert took over a Walsh team that Seifert was instrumental in building.

• He also won a SB 6 years later.
  • Seifert was a Belichick level DC for 6 years
  • He was DB coach for a dominant secondary in 1981 that started 3 rookies
    • sure, it helps one of them was Ronnie Lott

Switzer was just handed the keys to Jimmy's car and when that was not enough he was given Deion Sanders.

• Yes, Deion also helped the 49ers in 1994

FYI, Walsh was 39-40 before 1985 so he would dip into the mid to low 20s as well.

• even with those 2 SB Champs

On 2/12/2021 at 10:37 PM, Chiefer said:

All backup level OL starting not that big of a surprise honestly

You'd think they would have had more TE, RB, FB blocking help though. I mean going with a gameplan of allowing the Bucs front 4 teeing off against a destroyed line without much secondary help was suicide and it clearly showed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Arizona beat them 30-15

Cleveland beat them 34-20

Baltimore beat them 31-17

The Rams beat them 30-10

Detroit beat them 30-27

We beat them 31-23

So, um...

4 of the first 5 games of the season, 30+, lol.

• Like 1