Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

[PFF] QB pressures among interior defensive linemen since 2010: 1. Geno Atkins - 580 2. Aaron Donald - 579 3. Ndamukong Suh - 559 4. Fletcher Cox - 503

can Donald win another DPOY or Issa over. 

Atkins: Drafted in 2010

Suh: Drafted in 2010

Cox: drafted in 2012

AD: drafted in 2014

Edited by El Ramster

On 2/21/2021 at 4:08 AM, El Ramster said:

Donald leads the NFL with 76.5 sacks, 113 tackles for loss and 188 QB hits since 2015. He has 20 more tackles for loss and 47 more QB hits than any other player, and Chandler Jones ranks second in sacks with 73.5.

Didn't realize Jones was really that dominant. Would likely be first in sacks if he hadn't missed most of this season. Although, imo, it feels like the defense is just about as good without him.

• Like 2

On 2/21/2021 at 1:09 AM, El Ramster said:

[PFF] QB pressures among interior defensive linemen since 2010: 1. Geno Atkins - 580 2. Aaron Donald - 579 3. Ndamukong Suh - 559 4. Fletcher Cox - 503

Atkins is an unsung beast. If he played for a franchise that found themselves in more noteworthy games he’d be ranted and raved about a bit more.

i can think of so many times this guys messed up the day of Flacco and Rice led offences 

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't really realize this until now.  Panthers had 4 players go over 1,000 YFS last year, the only team to do so and only the 5th team in the Super Bowl era to do so (source).  That's crazy considering it was Joe Brady's first year OCing.  He did an amazing job getting everyone involved (not a surprise considering he's worked with Payton).

Even crazier is that they still only finished 24th in PPG and 21st in points.  Teddy was just that bad.  

• Like 2

On 2/22/2021 at 11:09 AM, UncleAdamz said:

Didn't realize Jones was really that dominant. Would likely be first in sacks if he hadn't missed most of this season. Although, imo, it feels like the defense is just about as good without him.

Yeah, Jones is a fantastic defender that was stuck playing on some bad defenses and then ended up missing most of the season when we were finally a good defense again. Dude is a machine in the pass rush and at setting the edge, just very well-rounded and impactful. 

But yeah, he went down but we were really deep at EDGE this past year. Dennis Gardeck was insanely efficient, Haason Reddick had a great season, Markus Golden was very steady with solid production and winning his assignments, and Devon Kennard was versatile and a big part of their disguises on the edge, though he didn't do a ton in the box score. 

• Like 1

On 2/21/2021 at 2:09 AM, El Ramster said:

I could tell from his college days he was a future HOFer. Dude hasn’t proven me wrong since then. Still can’t believe he fell to the Rams, teams are so stupid 

• Like 1

The Cowboys last road playoff win was 1992. I had a feeling this was not the worst.

• The Bengals have never won a road playoff game. (0-7)
  • The Browns win this year in Pittsburgh was their first on the road since 1969.
  • The Texans are 0-4 on the road in their 19 year history
  • The Dolphins have 1 road playoff win since 1972 (Marino's 2nd to last game in 1999)

• The Chiefs have 2 road playoff wins since 1969 (Joe Montana and that 30-0 shellacking over BOB in Houston)
  • The Bears have 2 road playoff wins since 1946 (1984 and 1994)
  • The Lions have 2 road playoff wins in 1952 and 1957 ( 64 years ago)
  • The Broncos have 2 road playoff wins since The Drive in 1986 (both were on the 1997 SB team) and 3 overall.

Ray Lewis has 9 career road playoff wins.

15 hours ago, Chiefer said:

I could tell from his college days he was a future HOFer. Dude hasn’t proven me wrong since then. Still can’t believe he fell to the Rams, teams are so stupid 

Its fun looking back at old mock drafts (like 2014 for Donald) 

Walter Football had him going 8th to Minny but most had him in that 11-16 range.

27 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

The Cowboys last road playoff win was 1992. I had a feeling this was not the worst.

• The Bengals have never won a road playoff game. (0-7)
  • The Browns win this year in Pittsburgh was their first on the road since 1969.
  • The Texans are 0-4 on the road in their 19 year history
  • The Dolphins have 1 road playoff win since 1972 (Marino's 2nd to last game in 1999)

• The Chiefs have 2 road playoff wins since 1969 (Joe Montana and that 30-0 shellacking over BOB in Houston)
  • The Bears have 2 road playoff wins since 1946 (1984 and 1994)
  • The Lions have 2 road playoff wins in 1952 and 1957 ( 64 years ago)
  • The Broncos have 2 road playoff wins since The Drive in 1986 (both were on the 1997 SB team) and 3 overall.

Ray Lewis has 9 career road playoff wins.

Joe Flacco has 7 career road playoff wins. Tom Brady tied him for the record for a QB earlier this year with the win in GB (and 3 road wins in this run).

Edited by wackywabbit

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

Joe Flacco has 7 career road playoff wins. Tom Brady tied him for the record earlier this year with the win in GB.

Yup, Flacco and Ray were on the same team for 6 of those games.

Eli had 5 in his 8 playoff wins.

Brady had 4 in 20 years in NE and 3 in 1 year in Tampa.

• 4 of Brady's 7 were Championship Games (Pit x2, KC, GB)

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2021 at 8:55 PM, Chiefer said:

I remember watching a highlight of his college days and thinking that was the best college defensive player I'd ever seen. I wanted the Raiders to draft him SO bad