Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

9 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Always tripped me out they’re like the same age, vastly different career paths

Kelce didnt play his rookie year, so his first real nfl season was at 24 years of age, bronk started at 21 iirc, so that explains the difference in our memory of the two.

1 hour ago, August4th said:

building a HOF career

I wonder how much he has left at 31, but seems like he's not slowing down at all.

I only saw this reply, before seeing who it was about, and I was ready to start stamping my feet once again about people proclaiming VASTLY unqualified players to be HOFers...

Buuut, I don't think the talk for Kelce is unwarranted. He's on his way. Unless there was an official stipulation that you could preclude potential candidates on the basis of being a **** waffle. In that case he'd have no shot.

EDIT - damn, the word 2-watt gets censored. Huh.

Edited by DannyB

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

Will Fuller trails DeAndre Hopkins by 33 yards, but has double the TDs. 

I love me some Hop, but Fuller is getting some lust from me...

Welp. This is what I get, I guess.

Now we know how he stayed so healthy...

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

6 games?! Was he busted before?

I'm gonna speculate that he's on "3 anabolic steroids and a low grade beaver tranquilizer".

Six games is reserved for an "anabolic agent" so you might not be wrong.

Only plus is that he's not going to be able to look for a big contract. Signing him just became VERY cheap.

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

not really indicative of anything but a fun one nonetheless

Going to be interesting to see what happens with Davis. Not a great season, but a good one, not to mention a big step in the right direction for the most part 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Going to be interesting to see what happens with Davis. Not a great season, but a good one, not to mention a big step in the right direction for the most part 

earlier this year i thought he’d be gone for sure, and there’s still a strong chance he gets an offer from someone that we don’t want to match, but i think there’s more of a chance we keep him than i thought. jayon brown might be the odd one out in terms of our impending FAs, and we could also stand to move adam humphries, who is a solid contributor but getting paid way too much for as little as we use him. will be an interesting offseason for sure

Edited by -Hope-
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Forge said:

I thought he'd be a good reclamation project in Green Bay with MLF but he's priced himself out of our range and we probably like our Adams/Lazard/Funchess/MVS/Ervin group next year enough to not spend money at WR.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

I thought he'd be a good reclamation project in Green Bay with MLF but he's priced himself out of our range and we probably like our Adams/Lazard/Funchess/MVS/Ervin group next year enough to not spend money at WR.

Niners have the same problem. Fans have been clamoring for Davis for a couple of years... But now we have deebo and aiyuk and it's like, okay, definitely missed our chance for that to make sense

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Niners have the same problem. Fans have been clamoring for Davis for a couple of years... But now we have deebo and aiyuk and it's like, okay, definitely missed our chance for that to make sense

Yep. I mean, we're the #1 scoring offense (I believe, if not #2) in the NFL with that group sans Funchess so one would think it's not going to be a priority next year and Funchess is CHEAP. I could see us drafting some guys just because none of those WRs are signed beyond 2021 but none of the rookies would be contributors, one would think.

• Like 1