Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

14 hours ago, DannyB said:

Big Ben has been having a historically awful season and I feel like nobody has even noticed. Mind you, this isn't even for the whole season, just 3 games so far.

That 35/12 rating is amazing though. So it helped keep the media from bashing him. 

• Like 1

Tom Brady has been sacked just 16 times this season which is crazy. Last year in NE he sacked 27 times. The previous QB in Tampa was sacked 47 times and the only change on the Line was a rookie tackle, Who don’t get me wrong is performing well but he’s not Anthony Munos here. Sacks are really a Qb Stat

Edited by CP3MVP

On 12/8/2020 at 8:57 AM, Wyld Stallyns said:

Per Justin Houston, this safety was credited as a team safety because a Broncos player fell on the ball. He claims he should have 5

I wish we would've kept him on a smaller deal. He got hurt and his numbers suffered the two following year, which looked bad because he had signed a new deal. But outside of that, he's been solid and underrated imo.

Just now, ET80 said:

I guess getting rid of Hopkins improved Watson. It's the Favre/Sharpe effect.

To be fair, efficiency is not the end all/be all. It would be more appropriate to say that Baker is MUCH better without OBJ (so much so that it's embarrassing), whereas Watson probably has benefitted from "spreading it around" a bit more, which could also have to do with better play designs/etc. that he should have had all along, even with Nuk.