Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

They’re going to get shredded by Lamar I think.. 

I get where you guys are going with these stats but the Panthers are worse than the Browns due to QB play. Now let’s not act like Baker has been good (long term and I know some weather games) but Teddy is obviously not the guy and that’s clear 

If the Browns and Panthers could somehow meet in the playoffs I’ll take the Browns all day

3 hours ago, Forge said:

He's actually pretty okay I think. He's not going to win you games, but he's fine. He's still playing at a solid if unspectacular level

Yeah It also helps the run game has started to come alive the last 3 games. Add that and the defense and I think the Colts would be really competitive if they do make the playoffs.

Edited by Blackstar12

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

He's my fantasy sleeper next season, gonna snag him in the 5th and designate him my keeper after the season.

He's got such a bright future...

He's so smooth. He doesn't run, he glides with those long legs. He has incredible hands too, great ball skills. Really good at adjusting to the ball in the air and with those long arms his catch radius is absurd. He's received a lot of off target throws and has made unbelievable catches. 

Dude has a nose for the endzone too, he keeps scoring touchdowns. He's the best redzone target we've had in a very, very long time. 

He's a special player, especially in this scheme. 

I was prepared to pay up for him in my dynasty league (auction), but for some reason all of the other niners fans let me have him for less than half of what I was prepared to spend. I don't think that would have happened if there was a preseason this year lol lucky me 

On 12/11/2020 at 2:35 PM, ET80 said:

Has AJ Green REALLY fallen off like that? I remember him being an incredible WR, really thought his skillset would last into his 30s.

I guess those injuries really impacted his game.

Sometimes it happens fast.

And I never thought he was among the best of the best. Definitely great, but not in that Julio/AB conversation back at their peaks.