Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

This is looking like it will be the 1st close MVP vote since 2016. Don’t think either exceeds 30 votes at this rate. 

Rodgers strengthened his slight lead, but I still think Mahomes is the favorite due to the team he is on. If the Chiefs get the 1 seed, which I think is more likely than Packers, then that’d be huge plus in Mahomes’ column. If the Chiefs manage 15-1 I really think it’s a wrap no matter how well Rodgers plays. When both QBs have exceeded threshold of insane numbers, which they both will, team success will play that much bigger a role IMO. 

Rodgers has 1 advantage in form of 2 primetime games left, especially that Titans game. If Chiefs slip up once, and Pack win out + Rodgers dominates vs Titans, I think he can win.

Will he close vote regardless unless 1 bombs multiple games in these last 3.

1 hour ago, N4L said:

He might have meant if Ramsey faces Adams in the playoffs 

Rams packers would be an interesting matchup 

Only way I can see Packers winning is if we play in Lambeau and we stink it up in the cold. We aren’t a cold weather team.

Especially Goff, he struggles in the cold. Only real matchup that scares me in the playoffs