Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

35 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

How about this, huh? 

if Brady threw past the LOS more often he would throw more picks. 

Face the facts, Hinton > Brady

Complete malpractice by Pat Shurmur. I know it was an unprecedented situation, and no one was expected to succeed given the circumstances, but not 1 screen play called? I saw a tweet of Hinton's passing chart by depth and location (left-center-right) and he attempted like 1 ball within 10 yards. It's like they wanted him to fail.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, minutemancl said:

Complete malpractice by Pat Shurmur. I know it was an unprecedented situation, and no one was expected to succeed given the circumstances, but not 1 screen play called? I saw a tweet of Hinton's passing chart by depth and location (left-center-right) and he attempted like 1 ball within 10 yards. It's like they wanted him to fail.

Good, glad I am not the only one thinking this. No screens at all? I mean really?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, August4th said:

building a HOF career

I wonder how much he has left at 31, but seems like he's not slowing down at all.

Some TEs last a long time and others crash and burn. 

He seems to have gotten that Knee under control, takes great care of himself. I’m hoping another year of elite level play before the young guys start overtaking him 2022 and beyond. 

I think another SB win gets him in pretty easily. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

damn cant believe he's already 31. obvi gronk had the better peak but gronk is 31 and totally fried and has been for a few years. 

Being a power player wears faster than a speed and agility player. Well that is my theory

Jordan howard, gronk, the dallas oline has aged quickly. 

6 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Being a power player wears faster than a speed and agility player. Well that is my theory

Jordan howard, gronk, the dallas oline has aged quickly. 

Always tripped me out they’re like the same age, vastly different career paths