NFLN Top 100 Players of 2020

RandyMossIsBoss

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

an arguement can at least be made for AD as the leagues best player. Lamar Jackson isn't even the best player at his position let alone the best of the top 100 players in the league. Pat Mahomes should be #1. Jackson should be rop 10 for sure. 

One could argue Lamar is redefining the position give how many TD’s and yards he threw, you are using old school metrics to judge the player. If the players voted him #1, that goes much further to me than a disgruntled Steeler fan.

2 hours ago, Silver said:

One could argue Lamar is redefining the position give how many TD’s and yards he threw, you are using old school metrics to judge the player. If the players voted him #1, that goes much further to me than a disgruntled Steeler fan.

The disgruntled Steeler fan is correct though.

It's nice for Lamar though, going from unrated to getting the most votes. This is a player popularity contest and Lamar is like Vick 2.0 in terms of his peers respecting what he's able to do on the field. 

20 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

IMO, Brees, Brady, and Rodgers have no business being ranked above Watson at this point in any of their careers.

Brees I could give a bit of a pass to (though I would have Watson higher), but even as a Packers fan I let out a laugh seeing Rodgers ahead of Watson in yet another list. 

Then I scrolled down for two further, fully expected laughs - Zadarius at #11 at edge rusher, and Kenny Clark nowhere to be seen among interior defensive linemen despite nine guys featuring there. 

Then I remembered why I usually never even glance at these things anymore. They're an embarrassment, and that's without getting into the sheer bulk of other ludicrous placements in there. 

Edited by Billy86
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Kirill said:

Man this list takes me back to Iast season  when I got bullied left and right on here for saying Lamar was overrated and that the Chiefs were going to win the super bowl.

What about the time you said "F this team" to the Chiefs after they fell into the hole against Houston in the playoffs? :)

Edited by TecmoSuperJoe
  • Like 1