Covid19 Megathread: Titans Shutting Down Facilities Due to Many (8) Positive Tests

BobbyPhil1781

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

why of course?

because we smack them every year and he’s mad about it

on a serious note though there’s no way the vikings game should’ve been allowed to continue if they knew about the OLB coach testing positive beforehand. the falcons did the same thing with terrell so it must be league protocol but....that’s craziness. how is that the procedure? they have to know there’s a chance people will have been exposed but not passed the incubation period yet

Edited by -Hope-

My guess is that maybe they just push all week 4 games to week 18. Not sure there is really another way to do a makeup game. Can't do double headers and can't do a sun wed sun thing.

I guess they could cancel those two games and then push the playoffs back a week if either game would affect seedings?

He corrected his tweet. 

Shane Bowen, our LB coach/sorta DC was the one who tested positive. He did not travel with the team and no players tested positive from the regular pre-game Covid tests from the league. 

If someone has a source to the answer, I’m wondering if there is any data on how long it takes to test positive after being in contact with someone who is Covid positive? I assume tests are positive prior to onset of symptoms. If we know that it takes longer, the league really should not have allowed this game to go on.