Official 2021 WR Thread

jrry32

5 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Marshall/Toney/Bateman. What order do they get drafted in?

Marshall-Bateman-Toney

Not how I'd do it, but that's how I think it will play out. Marshall is 20 and has the traits, Bateman is the most skilled. Heard some stuff about Toney where I'd be surprised he goes in the first. 

6 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Marshall-Bateman-Toney

Not how I'd do it, but that's how I think it will play out. Marshall is 20 and has the traits, Bateman is the most skilled. Heard some stuff about Toney where I'd be surprised he goes in the first. 

Like what?

12 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Like what?

Just a bunch of character stuff, some of which made it out like this story but there's rumors of other stuff too - standard Gator stuff! 

https://www.espn.co.uk/college-football/story/_/id/24200217/six-florida-gators-players-face-discipline-alleged-roles-confrontation

I do like him a lot as a prospect!

Depends what the specific team is looking for. Toney if you need a quick slot and jet sweep guy, Marshall is your prototype boundary WR who can take the top off with his strides but will take a year or two, Bateman if you need WR help right away as your 2nd or ideally 3rd WR.

1 Chase
2 DeVonta
3 Waddle
4 Bateman
5 Toney
6 Marshall
7 Elijah
8 Eskridge
9 R Moore
10 Nico
11 Wallace
12 Josh freaking Palmer
13 Imatorbhebhe
14 Tamorrion
15 Amari
16 Grimes
17 Dyami
18 Amon-Ra
19 Schwartz
20 Felton
21 Shi
22 Dez
23 Surratt
24 Dazz
25 Seth 

You guys would know better than me but explain the Tutu Atwell hype for me. McShay has him going at pick 33 in his latest mock and Daniel Jeremiah has him as his 36th ranked prospect.

I get he’s fast but there’s plenty fast guys in this draft. Plus based off his pro day, it’s not like he has this elite, sub 4.3 speed. And with him being so small, I feel that needs to be the case to justify taking him in the early 2nd over some of these other WRs.