2020 Wild Card: 5) Baltimore Ravens @ 4) Tennessee Titans

notthatbluestuff

2020 Wild Card: 5) Baltimore Ravens @ 4) Tennessee Titans  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Baltimore Ravens
    • Tennessee Titans

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/10/2021 at 07:23 PM

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Yeah no more of this or warnings incoming.

Then warn the other guy clearly trolling. 

May I show you the rules section of this forum that lists trolling? 

Then the definition of trolling?

He has mentioned me and ronjon, about the same post, in 25+ different topics, over the past few weeks. Trolling. 

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

loss is 100% on the coaches. pathetic showing. seems like arthur smith was more concerned with his head coaching interviews than calling the damn plays today.

I know you posted this an hour ago, but on this note, it’s one of the reasons that I’m glad Roman hasn’t been as involved at the top of opposing coaching searches. It always annoys me how these teams want to get “their guy” in place as soon as possible. I feel like the NFL should make it mandatory for an outside coaching hire to take place AFTER the season has ended. That way it doesn’t take away from the focus of coordinators in pursuing NFL postseason success.

Now obviously, there’s nothing you can do with colleges hiring guys, but they’re typically not getting their hands on top coordinators, but rather failing NFL coaches looking to rebound their stock OR young talent on a team’s defensive staff.

But yeah, coaching searches should be forced to wait until after the season IMO... unless its an internal hire.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

He has mentioned me and ronjon, about the same post, in 25+ different topics, over the past few weeks. Trolling. 

And you're doing better rn by insulting him?

Mentioning someone in a post isn't trolling. Insulting them directly is a violation of forum TOS though.

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

And you're doing better rn by insulting him?

Mentioning someone in a post isn't trolling. Insulting them directly is a violation of forum TOS though.

Mentioning someone, over and over, in multiple different topics, about the same post, is literally the definition of trolling. And harassment. 

And you’re a Moderator...? Is this some kind of joke? Lol. 

Even ron said NY is literally committing harassment to both of us and he’s a lawyer. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

Mentioning someone, over and over, in multiple different topics, about the same post, is literally the definition of trolling. And harassment. 

And you’re a Moderator...? Is this some kind of joke? Lol. 

Even ron said NY is literally committing harassment to both of us and he’s a lawyer. 

You insulted someone point blank. This isn't "he said she said". If you keep doing it, you will get a warning. I don't see how this is up for discussion. I will look into the NY posts, but at this point you're just digging your hole deeper.

22 minutes ago, August4th said:

Ravens not being great when it comes to home playoff games is odd to me. I consider that place one of the toughest to play at for oppenents

Yeah our winning % at home is one of the best in the NFL too lol i have no idea what the deal is once the playoffs roll around.

I will say that I have season tickets and every home playoff game the people in the stands aren’t typically the ones there throughout the regular season...it’s a bunch of front runners with a lot of $ usually and just gives the whole stadium a completely different vibe...it’s weird.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, August4th said:

Ravens not being great when it comes to home playoff games is odd to me. I consider that place one of the toughest to play at for oppenents

Regular season, yes. However due to the exclusivity and pricing of playoff tickets, it's usually a more entitled, well off type of fan that can afford to come to playoff games. And for the most part, these types of fans are more toxic than beneficial imo. Was sitting there 2 years ago when they were trying to call for Harbs to bench Lamar and bring in Flacco against the Chargers. Was there when they were complaining Flacco/a real passing QB would of had us winning the game against the Titans. Just the nature of the business I suppose. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

I've asked you to drop it. Another Mod asked you to drop it. Yet you're not dropping it. So, I'm forced to give you a WARNING.

I don't care who started it - it ends now.

- ET