2020 Divisional: #6 Cleveland Browns vs. #1 KC Chiefs

MWil23

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

3 minutes ago, naptownskinsfan said:

I really hate how NFL teams completely punt their backup QB.  No excuse for a team like KC to have Chad Henne as their backup. 

Are we sure henne isn't one of the better backups?

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

I still think Chiefs win this, but next week is a huge question mark.

if he has a concussion (looks like a given), isn’t it like minimum 2 weeks?

Nope. I forget who on the Bills had a concussion but was back in 4 days. Every concussion is different though, obviously.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

If you're competent, teams don't let you go. It's a vicious cycle for those in the middle tier. There will come a time in a couple of years I think where we have the inevitable "is mayfield holding the browns back" thread, just like we do with Jimmy and Goff, etc

To be fair, you can still go to the Super Bowl with that caliber QB. Seahawks had a decent amount of success with Matt Hasselbeck

1 minute ago, Forge said:

If you're competent, teams don't let you go. It's a vicious cycle for those in the middle tier. There will come a time in a couple of years I think where we have the inevitable "is mayfield holding the browns back" thread, just like we do with Jimmy and Goff, etc

Baker has a better arm than Jimmy or Goff. A better comp would have been Wentz if he hadnt turned into a bum this year.