2020 Divisional: #6 Cleveland Browns vs. #1 KC Chiefs

MWil23

Who will win?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Baker has a better arm than Jimmy or Goff. A better comp would have been Wentz if he hadnt turned into a bum this year. 

That better arm means nothing if he's not getting beyond that tier. They don't have to be carbon copies to fall into the same tier

Just now, Forge said:

Absolutely. We've seen it the last two with Goff and Jimmy. The margins are super thin though and you need more to go right to fall into place

Technically you can make it to the SB with almost any QB if everything goes right and you surround them with talent but it's not a sustainable plan.  

• Like 1

Just now, Calamity_Cometh said:

Not entirely sure what a field goal there does for you but I don't understand a great deal about this particular game, period.

Yeah Clev not going for 2 and Andy not going for it on 4th down again. Both teams are all over the place.

3 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Nope. I forget who on the Bills had a concussion but was back in 4 days. Every concussion is different though, obviously.

That’s good....would be awful for him to not be able to play next week.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Bruh, take of the homer glasses. Mahomes' throws have been significantly easier. I like Mahomes. I dont care about either of your franchises. I have no horse in this race. Mayfield has been better or at least equal to (at worst), excluding that pick.

Isn't it funny how the good QBs are always throwing to open receivers?

• Like 2