2020 NFC Championship - Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Green Bay Packers

DigInBoys

Who will win?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Bucs
    • Packers

1 hour ago, biggie. said:

Not gonna start a thread for this, but I want people's opinion: was LaFleur's decision to kick the field a fireable offense?

Not sure about fireable. More so just plain dumb in my opinion. How many times this post season have we seen teams not go for it, and lose because they never got the ball back?

You're sitting at the 6 man. Trying to score a possible game tying TD on 4th down sounds like a whole lot better idea than giving the ball back to Brady (still being down 5) with 2min left and praying for the stars to align to pull out a win. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SWATcha said:

Not sure about fireable. More so just plain dumb in my opinion. How many times this post season have we seen teams not go for it, and lose because they never got the ball back?

You're sitting at the 6 man. Trying to score a possible game tying TD on 4th down sounds like a whole lot better idea than giving the ball back to Brady (still being down 5) with 2min left and praying for the stars to align to pull out a win. 

And if you fail, you put Brady at or within the eight yard line instead of closer to the 25.

1 hour ago, biggie. said:

Not gonna start a thread for this, but I want people's opinion: was LaFleur's decision to kick the field a fireable offense?

Putrid call especially when Rodgers is your QB. You go for it. Worst case you don’t convert and TB now has the ball in horrible field position.  Either scenario kicking the FG or not you need to stop TB, so it made no sense.

Edited by RUGmen

1 hour ago, Nads786 said:

What about the RaShard Gary? Is he ready to start?

Yes.  He and Za'Darius Smith will probably start next season if we cut Preston Smith.  And that is more than fine.  But there really is no third rusher.  We will need someone to play probably 40ish percent of snaps.  We have some interesting prospects on the roster (Jon Garvin, Tipa Galeai, Delontae Scott) but they have like 40 total snaps.