2021 GB Roster & Free Agents

squire12

53 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

For the reasons @Outpost31 mentioned (among others) I'm pretty pessimistic about us even advancing to a NFCCG the rest of Rodgers' career in GB at this point.

Yeah, we’ve blown our proverbial load.

If we decide to keep Aaron, we might have a Peyton Manning noodle arm 2015 chance in his final year, but that’s only if Gary and Savage reach their potential, we re-sign Alexander, Kenny’s legs don’t fall off and we get one more star defender to compliment them at the second level.

That chance is not this coming year, and it’s probably not the next.

This is an excellent move, a no brainer.  It takes a little desperation away from the concern at the position. We will add 1 or 2 in the draft to boot and maybe a cheap vet.  This is a very talented corner who has indeed had some injury issues.  He is not the reason we lost against the Bucs.  Now we await the Adams and Rodgers extensions....

When I looked at that free agent list of corners, King was the one that caught my eye.  Still young.  When healthy, he has the most talent of anyone left.  

I like the deal as is, I'll love it when I see his guaranteed dollars versus incentives.

Lining up with Jaire, King, Sully and a draft pick or two will be quite good with those safeties back there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

2019 king is prob worth 6 mil. Let’s hope that returns and he dosent have injuries 

2019 King is worth north of $10m per year. This is a low risk move.

I am not thrilled with FA so far, we haven't gotten better. I hope we will sign a few vets after the Rodgers deal is done. 

1 minute ago, 15412 said:

This is an excellent move, a no brainer.  It takes a little desperation away from the concern at the position. We will add 1 or 2 in the draft to boot and maybe a cheap vet.  This is a very talented corner who has indeed had some injury issues.  He is not the reason we lost against the Bucs.  Now we await the Adams and Rodgers extensions....

I'm a fan of the signing, but let's not act like KK's play in the NFCCG wasn't a huge part of the defensive breakdown