Russell Wilson reportedly unhappy with Seahawks

DigInBoys

3 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

He's a pretty good QB.  I was just talking about his personality.

Oh OK.  It sounds like he has a pretty high opinion of himself.  I guess it can be a good thing to be extremely confident when you are an NFL quarterback, but to consider himself Top 5 all time seems a little excessive.  It makes me wonder if that's what is causing problems in Seattle.

52 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Oh OK.  It sounds like he has a pretty high opinion of himself.  I guess it can be a good thing to be extremely confident when you are an NFL quarterback, but to consider himself Top 5 all time seems a little excessive.  It makes me wonder if that's what is causing problems in Seattle.

Honestly, it would be amazing for so many reasons if Watson for Wilson swapped places.  Wilson is perfect for the Houston leadership and Watson would look sweet in the teal & blue.

5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Honestly, it would be amazing for so many reasons if Watson for Wilson swapped places.  Wilson is perfect for the Houston leadership and Watson would look sweet in the teal & blue.

Wow.  I never thought about that, but it is a very interesting idea.  I hope it doesn't happen though, because I want the Bears to get one of those guys.  Those poor Bears fans have been waiting a looooonnnng time to finally have a great quarterback.

11 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Not really.  The only thing I'd enjoy more than watching so many Pats fans (not here per say, but on Twitter, podcasts, etc.) so beside themselves with entitlement that they can't handle that after such a long period of sustained success, if they actually want to have a contender again, they are likely going to have to embrace a couple seasons of suck (and, God forbid, not winning the AFC East... such sacrilege!) to construct the right kind of roster for the best chance at another run of sustained success before Belichick kicks the bucket (because, let's be real, he's going to be like Vince McMahon and he'll die in his hoodie and headset before he'll willingly retire).  The only thing I'd enjoy more than that is watching Seahawks fans have to come to terms with that.  No Favre to Rodgers, Peyton to Luck type transition allowed them.  To quote Bill the Butcher, "he (they) ain't earned a death by my hands."

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

There are a lot of dumpy parts of Chicago, but there some really nice parts to live in too.  Russell probably wouldn't be living on the south side if he moves there.  I love the city of Chicago and wouldn't even mind living there if it was in a decent area. 

I’m only referring to the team around him, not the places he’ll choose to live lol. Theres definitely some sweet spots to live in Chicago tho 

• Like 1

I don't get the hate for Seahawks fans

being gifted a presumed HOFer (with a personality that may or may not grow on you) and then 7 years of success

many of those seasons were accumulated on multiple games with less than 1 score wins, being inches away from 6-10 seasons consecutively

I don't know what we've done in less than 50 years for the hate; I don't really see us as sitting on a porch and asking passerbyers "what's it like losing??"

is it the peds? The coach's baggage??

can we not celebrate doing very well considering the circumstances, and being in a really competitive division. or do we just do it all wrong

• Like 2

15 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

No offense to Houston but why would Wilson want to go there?   From the outside looking in it appears that franchise is a mess.

18 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Wow.  I never thought about that, but it is a very interesting idea.  I hope it doesn't happen though, because I want the Bears to get one of those guys.  Those poor Bears fans have been waiting a looooonnnng time to finally have a great quarterback.

50+ yr Browns fan here.  We finally got ours Bears fans.....but the line forms WAY back there.  :)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

There are a lot of dumpy parts of Chicago, but there some really nice parts to live in too.  Russell probably wouldn't be living on the south side if he moves there.  I love the city of Chicago and wouldn't even mind living there if it was in a decent area. 

I don’t think that’s what he’s talking about. Chicago is a great place to live, but yea, I’m pretty sure that’s not what he was talking about. 

• Like 1